Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only

Go down 
AuthorMessage
necro_anu
Noobcake
Noobcake

More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Empty
PostSubject: More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only   More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 10:22 am

This my first completion of Kalin Shrine and this is end boss Regin.
More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042618151.th

More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042619472.th

This is Ensia which is a real pain. She is the fourth boss.
More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042603002.th

More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042618033.th

This is The Goddess of Art's Disciple which is real hard because of the timing with the casks you see him right beside of.
More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042602104.th

More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042617510.th

More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042617533.th

This is Locatha. He is the second boss and is real easy if you have a mage that nukes his spawns otherwise they heal him and give him an added 10% attack bonus for every spawn that gets to him.
More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042617205.th

This is Iron Rune Warrior. This is the first boss. He hits for a ton of damage.There is only one way to beat this guy. Have fun.
More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042601302.th

This is a second boss alternate fight. His name is Yusalien. You dont have to fight him and i wouldnt if i were you. Just take a look at the second screenshot and youll see why.
More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042601414.th

Just take a look at the damage if you will.
More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only Rascrnshot2009042601481.th

Well i hope you enjoy the screenshots as it took a long time to upload but if it promotes more guildies to lvl and run it then so be it. See you there soon i hope.
Back to top Go down

More scrrenshots but these relate to Kaline Shrine only
Page 1 of 1