Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hail BOE!

Go down 
+2
Aoriu-DarkSheik
LadyLogic
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LadyLogic
Noobcake
Noobcake
LadyLogic

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 9:47 am

Visiting from the land of Azeroth, all is well the Lich King is still tormenting us. Anyway I thought I would come see your new site, looks very nice! DLed Runes of Magic but it did not come over with all the files sadly. cheers
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 12:01 pm

lol it does that sometimes. took me 2 tries to get a good download but once its loaded all is well.

Anyway nice to hear from ya again and hope to see ya in game
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:13 pm

Hm.... "a return indeed."
Back to top Go down
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Hay, miss ya Logic!!!
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:17 pm

i told yall i would get her back in contact...lol...also, logic...if you look around you will notice a distinct lack of Havock, and thank god. Someone had told me the reason you never made it back to us was that you still thought he was hanging around, but we left him back in Cabal. So no worries.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeThu Apr 30, 2009 6:16 am

LOGIC LOGIC!!!! Come back to us XD
Back to top Go down
LadyLogic
Noobcake
Noobcake
LadyLogic

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: sighs   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 9:14 am

I still cant play that game Runes of Magic I get runtime errors sadly
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 1:05 pm

awww, thats too bad. I hope you do decide to play Aion with us tho. You too beats.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeTue May 05, 2009 5:06 pm

Ah... I wouldn't really speak ill of Havik anymore. I still speak with him surprisingly and he was sorta a test. Something Sheik said a long time ago (about how people change over time.. and it seems when I've grown and gotten older.. alot of the sh*t that he said that I've normally never gave a second thought to.. actually started to make sense.)

So anyways I tested to see if he would change.. and low n behold he did. He's much more mellow these days. Still talks to drea from time to time.. even tho there's something going on i'm not allowed to discuss duh. But yea.. I think personally if we had met him in a different period, like now.. i think he'd be one of the best members in the world to have.

I know he's very happy to of met me, because I was the one that sorta showed him to drea. lol
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 11:57 pm

i don't like him because of the things he did, namely trying to take all my leadership and start a new guild. You can praise him all you want, i don't trust him as far as i can push a piano on a beach
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 6:17 pm

lol @ push a piano on a beach...thats classic
Back to top Go down
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 7:10 pm

wow, I got to use that one. LOL
Back to top Go down
LadyLogic
Noobcake
Noobcake
LadyLogic

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 10:30 am

affraid Yay Go Angel go! lol!
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:46 pm

FallenAngel wrote:
i don't like him because of the things he did, namely trying to take all my leadership and start a new guild. You can praise him all you want, i don't trust him as far as i can push a piano on a beach

I really praise no one honestly.. Nevermind I take that back, only to those I feel that earned it. Noted everyone has done wrong, I've done some things to this guild I'm not particularly proud of. You guys don't have to sound modest towards me, I've done wrong just like others before and after me.

I've left the guild multiple times because I sometimes didn't get my way. One time I betrayed Sheik's trust and left to be with the strongest guild on the server. I lesson to be taught and I'll leave it at that.

I've a few times spoke down to elder and new members alike because of what I was told of what others didn't like them. To some degree I still do that, but I've reformed alot since then.

I've used to mouth alot and cause the guild to get into alot of trouble. if you need a prime example, The GM incident in 9dragons. What some didn't know that because of my mouth, more guilds were lookin to kill us. Had it not been for sheik's presense, the guild would of died long before Bloodsucker could get the chance to kill it.

I've been paid for by not just sheik, but other members who wish to aid me because I was a guild member. All i can show is gratitude, and nothing else. I don't have the funds to pay anyone back for as much time and effort that was spent into me.

I'm not defending Havik, I'm just stating facts most people refuse to see. I've done as much wrong as the other people that have come and gone. So please, while this may sound like my kindness getting in the way, I do ask that you give others a chance. Because like I said before, had maybe we met in a different time period, he would of been a much better member.. ya know?
Back to top Go down
LadyLogic
Noobcake
Noobcake
LadyLogic

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 12:34 am

cheers Holy Moly Zero I thought at times you could talk alot but you can write even more then you can talk (just playin) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeTue May 12, 2009 6:24 am

Lol I guess. When it comes to serious business, Yea I do tend to type alot.. because I would like to bring all the points that i know to the table to prove something or inform someone of what I'm trying to say. Plus.. i type paragraphs a day without even thinkin about it so it's all good to me. doesn't bother me to write something that big.
Back to top Go down
LadyLogic
Noobcake
Noobcake
LadyLogic

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:39 am

lol I see !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hail BOE! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hail BOE!   Hail BOE! Icon_minitime