Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Test Aion on Chinese Servers

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanden
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Xanden

Test Aion on Chinese Servers Empty
PostSubject: Test Aion on Chinese Servers   Test Aion on Chinese Servers Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:52 pm

I found a great site that walks through setting up a Chinese Aion account as well as a tested (by me) site for adding time to that account. Each account is given a couple hours of initial playtime. The play time site also has a link and instructions for the english patch (tested by me).

Choose the first area when installing the game - Central China - because that is the one I'm on. :-)

I know some people might want to test a few toons to see what they might want to play when it gets released in the US. I hope this helps.

Walkthrough
Play Time
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Test Aion on Chinese Servers   Test Aion on Chinese Servers Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:51 pm

Very nice find thank you. However I'm goin to wait to another tries.. because I'm pressed for memory atm lol.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Test Aion on Chinese Servers   Test Aion on Chinese Servers Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:13 pm

Hey Xanden how did you get it patched to english I can't find it. Could you post pics please if possible. If not a semi decent walkthrhough would be helpful too.
Back to top Go down
Xanden
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Xanden

PostSubject: Re: Test Aion on Chinese Servers   Test Aion on Chinese Servers Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 12:47 am

Its really easy. On the cn-usa page that I posted (second link) there is a download link for it called patch file. Go to your Aion folder and look for the folder called L10N. In this folder will be one folder. That is the chinese patch. Just add the downloaded file (enu.pak) to the L10N folder along w/ the other and you should be all set.

Test Aion on Chinese Servers Enupak11
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Test Aion on Chinese Servers   Test Aion on Chinese Servers Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 2:08 am

Yeah I found another site that also explains it. I was being a ditz lol.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Test Aion on Chinese Servers   Test Aion on Chinese Servers Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:40 pm

I'm tryin this as well. I started downloadin this on sunday and so far no problems ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Test Aion on Chinese Servers   Test Aion on Chinese Servers Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Test Aion on Chinese Servers
Page 1 of 1