Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM Empty
PostSubject: Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM   Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 7:50 am

If your curious about server status and whether or not you can log in (especially with the random down times) this site is for you.
http://www.mmoserverstatus.com/index.php?game=8

I also know some of you are asking about what it would take to tier up items (as to the how as loan lol). Here is a u.s forum post (surprisingly) on what it would take to tier it up.
http://forum.us.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=14885&highlight=tier

Hope these help a tiny bit after all insomnia and boredom with no rom leads me to wander, lol.
Back to top Go down
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

PostSubject: Re: Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM   Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:50 am

That chart for the true cost of Tiering up weapons is disturbing! but i do want a 65 Million dollar sword.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM   Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 8:41 pm

Well you can have one, IF you get the 65 million dollars. Just hope you don't tier it up only to find something WAY better the next day, lol.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM   Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM Icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 9:06 pm

No one is going to to have a 65 mil dollar weapon. the only way that is going to be achieved is through a glitch or hack.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM   Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Couple of random links I found that pay off for RoM
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Runes of Magic :: Tips and Hints-
Jump to: