Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Any good Webpage translator programs?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Any good Webpage translator programs? Empty
PostSubject: Any good Webpage translator programs?   Any good Webpage translator programs? Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 5:54 pm

I just wanted to know because When I go to install Aion and what not, there's different pages in which look different then what's displayed in the picture. so.. yea

That and it would be interesting to actually read it in english and understand what the hell i'm clickin :/
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Any good Webpage translator programs?   Any good Webpage translator programs? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:14 pm

google does a pretty good job. Goto google.com and click language tools
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Any good Webpage translator programs?   Any good Webpage translator programs? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:34 pm

If you use firefox go to addons and type in language packs. I use "hanzibars" and when i highlight something in a language different than english I just right click it and it has an auto translater program that puts it in decent english. Here is a link to it.
http://realimaginary.com/hanzibar/
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Any good Webpage translator programs?   Any good Webpage translator programs? Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 9:48 pm

that sounds like it kicks googles ass...sorry google....
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Any good Webpage translator programs?   Any good Webpage translator programs? Icon_minitimeThu May 21, 2009 9:59 pm

It does any webpage not in english I can read, although it may not make perfect sense I can still understand it and be able to navigate easily.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Any good Webpage translator programs?   Any good Webpage translator programs? Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 7:22 am

I see I will check these out. However I've given up on tryin to get on the Chinese Aion server. Mainly like sheik said in the beginning when i asked him why he didn't want to try to get on the chinese Server. "I don't feel like it and it's too much work" was what I was told. Low and behold it was too much work and the screens i encountered were a bit different than the ones displayed.

So.. for the meantime...I'm going to stick with playing 12sky2 for a while. I'm actually having fun on there Smile I'll play that for a good 3-4 months till Aion comes out, then onward to re-building the guild once more.

As for bein a leader of a guild for 12sky2.. still thinking about that.. though not sure. I'll keep ya all notified Smile
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

PostSubject: Re: Any good Webpage translator programs?   Any good Webpage translator programs? Icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:58 am

about 12sky2,
i tired it the other day and i don't know if it was me or not but it seemed a bit hard to navigate around and it might not help that i had no clue if/where there was any quests so yea i just gave up unless there is an easier way to ply cause i couldn't find it.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Any good Webpage translator programs?   Any good Webpage translator programs? Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:19 am

Well, I have played 12sky before with sheik but we left early because I believe it was around the time PW-MY was coming out. I didn't really like the first one that much (Maybe it was because i didnt know what i was doing perhaps lol).

The only reason i tried 12sky2 out is because mainly I had nothing better to do and i was bored of RunesOfMagic. So.. I tried it out and it was awesome =D I missed grinding so long that i've grown to enjoy it lol. I think what I loved most about the game is the fact you can AoE a shitload of your eneimes at once and still do a decent amount of damage. That was my fave ^__^

Of course.. I kinda left 12sky2.. not because I didn't like it...because i LOVED it. I left because I got invited to play CoH/CoV (City of Heroes/Villians for those who don't know lol) so yea. I'm enjoying my experiences there as much as I was enjoying 12sky2 ^^

So with all that being said, if you want to learn about the game a bit, it's going to require a bit of reading in-game. just press the H button and most of your questions will be answered lol. (for 12sky2)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Any good Webpage translator programs?   Any good Webpage translator programs? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Any good Webpage translator programs?
Page 1 of 1