Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Neo Steam

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Neo Steam Empty
PostSubject: Neo Steam   Neo Steam Icon_minitimeFri May 22, 2009 1:03 pm

neosteam.atlusonline.com

Its a F2p mmo thats not a open worlded game but it isnt that bad of a game. Im lvl 7 atm took me about 1 hour with the first 10 mins learning the game. Then I thought I wasnt having much fun then I meet up with Helith from RoM and me and him took turns pwning a boss for loot then I started liking the game more. Sharaza is the person who first told me about the game in a pm on here about 2 weeks ago and i was like naw I wont play it but I like it.

Im not sure if I will start boe there but if I do it may just be us core members who play this with me until i feel like adding new ppl.

anyway if your not in boe on a game then plz join me.

If you do play I picked what ever the first server listed is and the kingdom on the right side of the page which starts with a e word
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Neo Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Steam   Neo Steam Icon_minitimeSat May 23, 2009 10:31 pm

I would join but as said in the other post i'm enjoying 12sky2. I'm a little.. skeptic about starting the guild there because of the way the game is set up (I mean really..there's no real point to guilds.. at least not from what I see yet). I don't know I'm still thinkin about it

Anyways back on topic..I might join you a little later, provided with the fact you stay with this game for a while. Lets just see how time flies ^^
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Neo Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Steam   Neo Steam Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 6:29 pm

Well My Sifu asked me to play City of Heroes/Villains with him (he been playing it since it came out) and I use to want to play it years ago but didn't play it since at that time I was playing Martial Heroes. So I'm downloading it now to try it out and if I like it then I'll play that until Aion comes out. And invite you to play with me. I can only be but so nice which mean (this offer is only for zero) I'll pay for 1 month of your game but after that your own your own.

Kensy just showed me a game called Dragon Sky so I'ma try that but if I don't like then CoV I go
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Neo Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Steam   Neo Steam Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 8:42 pm

Hm.. Gracious offer lol. All jokes aside, I would play it but there's 2 colliding problems. one that can be fixed, and the other that can't atm

1. I don't think i'll be able to pay after 1 month (can be fixed, get a job.. lol. I'm lookin into my options and if I can get in, i think i'll be able to get a job (FINALLY) by mid-june)

2. i checked the site "can you RUN it", and everything surprisingly passed...except my graphics card. -__- thats always awesome (can't fix at the moment.. no money lol. I saw this sweet cpu in bestbuy, I just call it "cheap quad core" for 640 dollars. checked all the reviews and everyone said is was good, not one complaint coming from it. Another problem... no money haha.)

so with that all being said.. i'm so-so on the offer, But I'mma look this week and see where my plans are going Surprised

P.S - I EXEMPTED ALL MY EXAMS OMFG!! IT'S LIKE A MILESTONE.. I'VE NEVER DONE THAT BEFORE W00!!

lol =P
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Neo Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Steam   Neo Steam Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 9:09 pm

When you buy the game you get one full month free if you didnt know
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Neo Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Steam   Neo Steam Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 8:40 am

sounds like a tough game o.o wish i could play but i still live on PWI >.> n lvl 84 now n now im in a guild calle Conqueror lol!
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Neo Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Steam   Neo Steam Icon_minitimeMon May 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Hmm hay beats. *she will see that note when she comes back in 4 months*

Anyway the offer still stands. I maybe nice and give ya 2 months maybe even 3 which is enough time to Aion.

If ya have Steam then I'll gift the game to you then when you make your account and when it ask you for account payment type just let me know.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Neo Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Steam   Neo Steam Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 5:54 am

Hey Darky!! Very Happy see replied quicker than yah thought, ner ner Razz n hasnt been 4 months since talking to you all, has it???? o.o
im trying to see if i can get a graphics card that actually goes to my pc to see if can play games better >.<
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Neo Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Steam   Neo Steam Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:29 pm

well as far as yesterday I'm playin City of heroes/villians and I'm enjoying the game HIGHLY. I've always wanted to play this for quite some time (I couldn't pay for it 4 years ago because of my folks financial problems :/) But now cuz of sheik, I can get some play in before Aion ^__^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Neo Steam Empty
PostSubject: Re: Neo Steam   Neo Steam Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Neo Steam
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Guild Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: