Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Battleforge

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeTue May 26, 2009 11:04 am

If anyone is interested EA's Battleforge just went Free to Play today. I just downloaded it but haven't played it. It is a strategy game similar to old Warcraft, from what i understand. Here is the link to the free download. Enjoy

http://www.battleforge.com/portal/site/BattleForge/landingpage
Back to top Go down
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 8:44 am

Ok, I lied its more like The Eye Of Judgment for the PS3. Its a card based game and you can't be good at it unless you purchase more cards! Hooray for Micro Transactions!
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeWed May 27, 2009 7:55 pm

ooo. thats not good. I didnt like eye of judgment
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:27 pm

I always wanted to play the eye of judgment but didn't quite get what others were explaining to me. even through videos and docs on it.. really didn't know lol.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 8:00 pm

To me personally eye of judgement looks like a digital hybrid between magic the gathering and pokemon. If thats the case then maybe I should start playing (took first or second consecutively with a hybrid deck on non sanctioned tournaments here in alaska for magic the gathering.)
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 9:23 am

you just know and do it all don't you lol
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeSat May 30, 2009 8:59 pm

Well a girl can't just sit around and do nothing lol. I tried a little bit of every game some I played more often than others. I just finally sold my magic collection for close to 2k. My pokemon collection was sold for like 3 bucks lol.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 10:09 am

about that.. I'mma wait... till pokemon goes out of style.. I mean for some freakin years. And then.. I'mma sell em like they the hot new shit Very Happy Lol i'll be lucky if i get 50 cent off it then <_<
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:03 pm

Well, I guess its your option on when to sell them. I did it when I was a bit short on money. Wish i kept my magic collection.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:42 pm

i believe that selling ones magic collection is punishable by death
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2009 11:44 pm

someone got all feisty about it o.O anyways this is like wayyy off topic now lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battleforge Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battleforge   Battleforge Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battleforge
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Guild Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: