Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Forum Moderator App ^^

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Forum Moderator App ^^ Empty
PostSubject: Forum Moderator App ^^   Forum Moderator App ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:56 am

Forums Name?

Zerosfate

What Forums section do you want to be Moderator of?

Any and all if possible.
^_^

What qualifications do you have (as in do you have any experience)?

ooh boi.. Moderator of the old old Def Jam forums (Def jam fight for new york fansite), Medal Of Honor Fansite, Moderator of Webquad (EA/360 fansite). Moderator than later made Admin for the Old BoE forums (1st one), and Moderator for the last BoE forums (2nd one, before the data base got wipped out)

Why did you apply?

I actually for a while wasn't planning to apply due to the the other mods being in place. But, I also come to realize that there is alot of cleaning up to do and our current Mods are not around at this point and time. Summer cleaning till Aion if you will.

Why should we pick
you?

My Qualifications say I can handle the job well, but that really doesn't mean a thing. Judgement is place not on words and credentials, but rather through action. I'm confident I can get the job done, and hopefully the rest of you will see that and more if i'm elected as Forum Moderator.

Bonus questions

Do you think we are
alone in the universe?

No we are not alone in the universe. Just because it isn't stated to the public that there are other life forms, doesn't mean they do not exist. There's alot of things that in the government that they hide from us. But like the good people we are, we just sit down and take for granted whatever they teach us.

What do you dislike
the most (you shouldn’t say that you hate something)?

Hmm.. that's a good question. What I dislike is when people have all this loyality to the guild, and then later off and leave like it was no big deal. One can forgive but never forget. It's just so irritating that people do that. But as a wise man once said "Let things be as they may" ^_^

I hope I get accepted ^^ afro
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator App ^^   Forum Moderator App ^^ Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:26 pm

I vote in favor of you being a moderator.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator App ^^   Forum Moderator App ^^ Icon_minitimeSat Jun 13, 2009 8:53 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum Moderator App ^^   Forum Moderator App ^^ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forum Moderator App ^^
Page 1 of 1