Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Free Diamonds

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

Free Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Free Diamonds   Free Diamonds Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 10:16 pm

If you have a character level 10 or higher you get 20 free diamonds. So I hope this lures some of you back.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Free Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Diamonds   Free Diamonds Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:53 am

lol and I have to ask, what can you buy with 20 diamonds >.>
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

Free Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Diamonds   Free Diamonds Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 12:35 pm

If I had the game on comp again, I would log in and give you the diamonds, but I can't.... but what I can do is tell you to PM me.... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Free Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Diamonds   Free Diamonds Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:07 am

20 is nothing more than a bribe for all the crappy service they've been doing. NONE of the bugs we have reported have been fixed. This game is a fail, unless they can do somethign drastic.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Free Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Diamonds   Free Diamonds Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 4:08 pm

I bet you the other EU server is being pampered nicely while the US server gets shafted <_<
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Free Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Diamonds   Free Diamonds Icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 6:35 pm

Well the EU servers have given away complete armor sets. They have also given away a few other goodies too that would of been nice to see on our side. So i guess we know who is their favorite server group, huh.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Free Diamonds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free Diamonds   Free Diamonds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Diamonds
Page 1 of 1