Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Gonna be offline for a bit

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Gonna be offline for a bit Empty
PostSubject: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Okay, I talked to god already about this and got it covered on RoM. Due to some very unique set of circumstances I received an offer in the lower 48 (contiguous states). I decided to go ahead and liquidate what I had left and will be moving down there. Some time between july 6th and july 25th I will be with out internet for an undisclosed time period cause I'll be on my way down to the lower 48. As soon as I get personal internet I will return to everything like I had never left. Hopefully, yall will still have room for me if not I'll understand. Thanks for reading and I hope its happy trails for me now. Anyways, I've got get rid of some more stuff. I'll be back on later, yall.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:10 pm

Lol when I first saw the first part of the sentence, "Well I talked to god", I was thinking maybe you had some divine intervention rofl. But anyways jokes aside, we all understand That you have to do some things in real life and we all get that. Just don't forget about us should you return ^^ We'll be here =)
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 am

Don't worry. As soon as I get my internet back up down there I'll be right back where i left off. Till then I'll probably just forum troll now and then to see what happens and what games yall are on. Where im going the library has a decent set of comps to read the forums with.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:03 am

sounds good lol. There won't be much going on till September.. at least that's what i believe. who knows.. ^^
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 11:06 am

Also where I'm going on the plus side I can get 1 step below t1 internet for less than 50 bucks a month. So more gaming and for me down there, lol.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 1:56 pm

what company is that lol
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:52 am

http://www.qwest.com/residential/internet/fiber-optics.html
Hehe, I'll love this net to bad 20 mbps isn't available yet , lol.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:06 am

http://www22.verizon.com/Residential/FiOSInternet/Plans/Plans.htm

i'll take the 50Mb/s....*drool*

also, if you feel like forking over several hundred thousand a month,
if not a few million, then you could get me some OC-255...use to be the fastest out there...but only the MAJOR internet providers used it, and that was to give us all the internet we use...so imagine when they gave a 75 year old resident a connection that was even FASTER???

http://www.thelocal.se/10810/20080331/
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 2:48 am

Yea I checked with verizon about that like 4 months ago since thats some damn sweet speed but sadly its more inner city speed
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Well, verizon isn't where I'm going to so I'll just settle for the 12-20 mbps speed. Besides, it isn't like I'm running a server for games anymore. I stopped doing that when nwn 1 pretty much died. Wish it would come back though.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 6:06 pm

hell, i still play NWN1 every once in a while
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 7:20 am

Online has went downhill though. Chaotic World Legends server has been ruined, A Carpathian Nightmare has been taken down last I heard. Death and Dishonor/Epic Death and Dishonor haven't been online in years now. They were the best servers out there. Scarface/Dodgy/Milliorn/me/my gf were responsible for a lot of the content that was added.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gonna be offline for a bit   Gonna be offline for a bit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gonna be offline for a bit
Page 1 of 1