Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Begin Anew!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

Begin Anew! Empty
PostSubject: Begin Anew!   Begin Anew! Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Alright so we had a set back, this happens! Lets start this up fresh and hard core. I feel for all of you that posted the crap out of the last forum and dedicated countless hours to posting the mundane. It sucks, lets rally.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Begin Anew! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Anew!   Begin Anew! Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:13 pm

I hear you lol. I won't be posting as much as I did the last 2 forums.. because to me it seems useless and if these forums were to go down my post count would be lost (not that it mattered anyways). But more or less yea. We need to get all our members back.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Begin Anew! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Anew!   Begin Anew! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:12 pm

My biggest question is why the didn't cache the pages on their server and keep back ups. And yeah lets get everyone back.
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

Begin Anew! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Anew!   Begin Anew! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:34 am

cause the forum guys fraking fail Sad idiots dont know how to back up their stuff thats their problem and they wont have many people comeing back to that website.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Begin Anew! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Anew!   Begin Anew! Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:19 pm

Obviously, I mean its basic web page development 101. You ALWAYS cache your pages on a seperate server NOT integrated into your main database. That way if there is a fail they can load up the secondary server to maintain the web pages till they fix it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Begin Anew! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Begin Anew!   Begin Anew! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Begin Anew!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Runes of Magic :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: