Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Taking a hiatus...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
iamdramadam
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Taking a hiatus... Empty
PostSubject: Taking a hiatus...   Taking a hiatus... Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:28 pm

After I hit 50/50 I'm going to be taking a break from RoM for a little while. I want to start playing other titles, for the past 8 months I've been playing RoM only, and I'm kinda burnt out on it. Right now, I'm at lvl 49 with my priest and got a little more than a million xp points to go before I hit 50, I should be there by the end of this week..maybe earlier...depends on what I end I up doing this week.

Anyway I just wanted to let you guys know, I'm not mad at anybody, or anything, I just need some time off from RoM for a while..I'll be back, prolly when they release the elven phropecies, or I might be back to peek in when they release the weeping coast...

If you see in game this week, give me a holler.

dramadam
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Taking a hiatus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus...   Taking a hiatus... Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 10:32 pm

ok man just besure to join the new website and forums
Back to top Go down
iamdramadam
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Taking a hiatus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus...   Taking a hiatus... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 am

Uhh..New? I wasn't aware..what's the address?
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Taking a hiatus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus...   Taking a hiatus... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:59 pm

I sent out 2 mass emails about it and posted it in guild news and in a dif topic but thats all ok.

bloodofevil.net
Back to top Go down
iamdramadam
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Taking a hiatus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus...   Taking a hiatus... Icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 5:19 pm

I never got any of that...thanks for replying...
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Taking a hiatus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus...   Taking a hiatus... Icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:22 am

np
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Taking a hiatus... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Taking a hiatus...   Taking a hiatus... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Taking a hiatus...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Guild Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: