Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Transmuting Tutorial

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

Transmuting Tutorial Empty
PostSubject: Transmuting Tutorial   Transmuting Tutorial Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:30 am

first thing i can say is the Tranmuter is the most WONDERFUL thing u can use in the game. Twisted Evil NOTE: i will continually edit this or post more when i have the right and CORRECT information. People are WELCOME to help me out with this post plz!

basic use of it is this:

1. changing lower lvl runes to higher ones IE. Power I to Power II
2. Changing runes into differnt runes (i dont have much knowledge about this one)
3. Taking Fusion Stones (Power Stones) and puting these and items into the Transmuter to make a Mana Stone of a specific Tier.
4 Transmuting your gear Using Mana Stones.
5. ive heard rumors of other uses for the tranmuter but they arent implemented in the game yet.

Tranmuter

there is a Help tab on the tranmuter tho the descriptions are VERY vague.

anyways

Upgrading Runes

easiest way i can explain it is this.

5 Runes (of the same Tier and name) are put into the Tranmuter and then u hit Transmute

IE. 5 Power I runes --> Power II rune....
5 Power II runes --> Power III rune...
on and on til u either run outta runes or run outta charges

this works with ALL runes of the same kind
(im not sure about any of the special runes as i have not made any so plz add more knowledge to this post)

Changing some runes into different runes.

i dont have much information on this one but there are different ways to do this.
i know some stat ones combined with hp / mp runes will yield different runes. ive not tried any so i dont have a list. i doubt most of them will stay the same tho because the game is always being changed.

Making Mana Stones

First off a fusion stone is an item that has one or 2 set stats on it and usually one random one. example

Fusion Stone

+3 wisdom <---set stat
+5 Fire resistance <----set stat
+3 Strength <---random stat

or u can have this

+3 wisdom <---set stat
+5 fire resistance <---random stat

in rare cases ive seen this

+3 wisdom <---set stat

and in omg instances ive actually seen a Fusion Stone or 2 up on the AH with this

<----set stat

yeah no stats whatso ever on the stone. its rare to see just 2 on a stone so u can imagine 1 or 0 stats lol.

anyays moving on

there are A TON of differnt random stats taht can be put on stones when u buy them from the Merchant in West Varanas.

Next....

Take an item like this

Iron Sword
Tier1
(pa blah ma blah attack speed stats lol whatever)
+10 stamina

^--+10 stamina and Tier1 are the only really important things right now.

take a fusion stone lets use our example

+3 wisdom
+5 Fire resistance
+3 strength

and lets tranmute it with the Iron Sword. put the iron sword and the Fusion stone into the tranmuter. on the bottom of that window u should see a picture of a Mana Stone Tier 1. This represents the END result to tranmuting so the stone should look like this.

Mana Stone Tier 1
+3 Wisdom
+5 Fire Resistance
+3 Strength
+10 Stamina

there u have made your first mana stone. Tier # is VERY important for later to keep that in mind when u continue to learn about Transmuting.

now the hard part.

Tranmuting your gear.

alright there are a few rules here that need to be said before u start this.
1. an item (any item) can HOLD ONLY 6 STATS.

IE.
Cape
Tier 1

+3 wisdom <1
+5 Fire resistance <2
+3 Strength <3
+12 wisdom <4
+12 strength <5
+17 Stamina <6

That is an example of a FINISHED item. there is no more room for any stats cause the item already has 6 stats on it. Each of these statistics have their own name. currently i cant think of the names of them cause ive not slept yet so ill add that section a little later after i get up.

To Be Continued.....
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Transmuting Tutorial   Transmuting Tutorial Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 8:34 am

oh while im thinking about it.

the arcane Transmuter needs to have charges to be able to use. every transmute consumes one charge. there are different ways of getting charges-
1. Buy charges from the Diamond Shop
u can buy 10 charges for like 30 diamonds i believe.
2. Buy Charges from the Token Shop
U can buy 10 charges for 300 Tokens (dailie quest rewards)
3. Buy Charges from the Bierodine Brotherhood Vendor in the Class Hall in Varanas. (hes in the back area past all the trainers)
this vendor sells 1 charge for 30 tokens each. he also has some other neet stuff u might wanna look into Razz but ask someone before u buy some of it. u might be able to find a better deal elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

PostSubject: Re: Transmuting Tutorial   Transmuting Tutorial Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:25 pm

I honestly haven't messed with the transmuter that much outside of making runes. So thank you. I figure I will mess with all that when I hit 35 / 35.
Back to top Go down
Evoviet
Noobcake
Noobcake

PostSubject: Re: Transmuting Tutorial   Transmuting Tutorial Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 1:15 am

waited 3 dayz for this
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Transmuting Tutorial   Transmuting Tutorial Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:10 am

ok now more here...

making your gear better.

ok uve got the white item u want (clean with no statistics which is best that way u can get your 6 statistics on it)

Cape
Tier 2
(no stats)

now u need to make sure u have all mana stones of the same TIER. could be tier 1 2 3 4 5 6 7.

for this to work correctly u MUST have all 3 of the mana stones with the same beginnning stats.

IE.
+3 wisdom
+3 dexterity
+3 strength
+17 dexterity(desired stat here)

+3 wisdom
+3 dexterity
+3 strength
+17 stamina(desired stat here)

+3 wisdom
+3 dexterity
+3 strength
+17 strength(desired stat here)

put these 3 into the Transmuter FIRST to CHECK (yes only check dont transmute) the next mana stone tier so in the finished product it should SHOW this

Mana Stone Tier ? (1 2 3 4 5 6 7)
+3 wisdom
+3 dexterity
+3 strength
+17 dexterity
+17 stamina
+17 strength

now put the cape into the tranmuter and it should change the finished product to this.

Cape
Tier 2 (or 3 4 5 6 7 depending on the lvl of the stones u use)
+3 wisdom
+3 dexterity
+3 strength
+17 dexterity
+17 stamina
+17 strength

There that was incredibly easy yes? its always easy with a clean white item. now what about an item that has a crappy green stat on it? something like this :

Cape
Tier 3
+3 wisdom

this is easy to fix seeing how as u got fusion stones that have +3 to wisdom that u can buy from varanas.

NOTE : U CANNOT stat 2 of the same named stat

IE.
Cape
tier1
+3 wisdom
+3 wisdom

THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN the tranmuter was made so that like stats only get put onto an item ONE time.

now what about an item that can not be easily fixed like this?

IE.
Cape
Tier 3
+17 strength

currently that item sucks for u cause u are a mage Sad go figure right? and u cant find another cape of the desired Tier in the AH. yes tier makes a difference sometimes or u cant find a desired cape on the AH that has the stat u want so lets just use this one and make what we want ok?

there is an item in the Diamond / token shop that is called a Purified Fusion Stone.
now what this item does is takes an item :
IE.
Staff
tier3
+22 Intelligence
+5 to all attributes

and rips the stats right off the item without adding any little annoying stats. so a Purified stone is pretty much a clean (no stats) fusion stone which is why it costs either diamonds and tokens and cannot be bought anywhere in the game except in the shops (hit the / button to bring up the item mall).

so put the Purified stone INTO the tranmuter with the staff and the end result SHOULD look like this

Mana Stone Tier 3
+22 intelligence
+5 to all attributes

now look at that stone... it only has 2 of the 6 statistics u need to put onto an item. it can get complicated right here cause there is so many things u can do with Purified stones. im just going to keep it basic.

Find or make 2 more MANA STONE TIER 3s yes they HAVE to be Tier 3.

since your a mage (for example) u want Magical Attack stats or Intelligence. these are still relatively cheap on our server since we are expecting them to nerf mages soon but anyways.....

for this example im just gonna make 2 more mana stones for us to use
IE.
Mana Stone Tier 3
+17 Intelligence
+20 to magical attack

Mana Stone Tier 3
+13 intelligence
+30 to magical attack

now look at the stones....they have 6 STATS ON THEM. u MUST remember that an item can ONLY HOLD 6 STATS. only item u can use is a clean Green equip or a white equip that has no stats on it

Cape
Tier 3
no stats

now u will put the cape into the tranmuter with the stones and get this (i hope)

End Result:
Cape
Tier 3
+13 intelligence
+17 intelligence
+22 intelligence
+20 Magical Attack
+30 Magical Attack
+5 to all attributes

NOTE : some stats with differnt tiers take priority over others of differnt tiers
IE
+13 intelligence will be taken BEFORE a +17 intelligence
this needs to also be taken into account before making the desired item.

If u were to try this combo of mana stones WITH another item that already has a green stat on it that doesnt match the rest IT WILL NOT WORK AND SHOULD NOT BE BOTHERED WITH.

besides the way the repair bills go ....white items are the way to go Razz Hope this helped and im really not going to explain the advanced version of this until i FULLY have understood the way the transmuter works.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Transmuting Tutorial   Transmuting Tutorial Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 6:43 pm

Ok my turn I'm the Runes dude.

All those Runes you see can be upgraded.

The recipes for transmuting theses are here
http://theromwiki.com/index.php/Transmutation_Chart

NOTE: you can only have one of any givin rune on an equip.
Rune Slots (2,2)
Power I
Power I

That cant be done. So don't try.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Basics

Most runes you make will be bound, certain others are not.

Power I - +3 Strength

5 of theses will make a

Power I x 5 + 1 Transmuter charge = 1 Power II

Power II - +4 Strength

This works with any rune as long as you have 5 of the same kind.

This is a waist of charges...
Don't do it! just go buy the Tier II runes of the AH and same for Tier III runes

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Intermediate

Ok so here ill talk about some better runes
Im listing just the Tier one Stats

Triumph = Endurance + Mind
+3 Int, +1 Dex

Rouse = Endurance + Quickness
+3 Dex, +1 Sta

Guts = Magic + Resistance
+3 Stam, +1 Wis

Excite = Vitality + Power
+3 Str, +1 Int

Payback = Vitality + Mind
+10 Mp, +1 Wis

Atonement = Endurance + Resistance
+10 Hp, +1 Sta

feeling tired will add more info later
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Transmuting Tutorial   Transmuting Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 11:10 am

payback tier 1? how do u make a tier2 just 5 of them and tranmute?
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Transmuting Tutorial   Transmuting Tutorial Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 10:47 pm

just a quick reply b4 i go back to typing my midterm papers... YAY! 1/5 done >.<

oks so EX:

Payback T1

Payback = Vitality + Mind
+10 Mp, +1 Wis

now if you take for T2 take Vitality II and Mind II

Payback II = Vitality II + Mind II
+15 MP, +2 Wis

and T3 is the same

Payback III = Vitality III + Mind III
+20 MP, +3 Wis

in my mind it is not worth it... i would go with

Guts 3