Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Playing Instruments

Go down 
+3
kensy
Aoriu-DarkSheik
KnightRider
7 posters
AuthorMessage
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Playing Instruments Empty
PostSubject: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 4:30 pm

Has anyone here every played an instrument? if so which one when and do you still play it?

I play Clarinet, Trombone and Guitar

Clarinet since four grade i am a freshy in college.

Trombone since Junior year in HS

Guitar im learning..
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:38 pm

Drums-I'm black I better know how to play drums ( naw but fo'real I play uber good)

Guitar- I use a Electric guitar learned how to play when i was 11

Violin- learned when I was 16

Piano- learned when i was 7
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:13 pm

I'm attempting to learn electric guitar atm. I also want to learn violin as well.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:35 pm

You are so lucky you play both the drums and violin...I myself play Bass though I have been interested in picking up a Cello and starting to learn that also. I think I would appreciate it a little more.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:01 am

Haha Cello that instrument is soooo Hard lol!!!!!

Have fun and gl ^^
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:14 am

Thanks, a friend of mine in my Uncle's bluegrass band plays a stand up bass and he said they are similar but until I actually get one in my hands and start playing it and learning the basic fundamentals of holding a cello I won't actually understand it.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:37 am

lol No No you wont.

Personally im a wind instrument guy.

I'd Rather Learn all the wind instruments than every string instrument.

But thats just me.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:45 am

I suck at wind, and it's something about the low tone's of a bass that really sink into my soul.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:16 pm

Lol.
I can play Music a lil bit. Sh*t with my background I better know how to play something since pops is a musician >_>;

I play Keyboard, a bit of Piano (they virtually the same thing anyways),, the trumpet, the drums..sorta (wanted to learn but over the years slowly lost interest. Would only take a half hour to learn as pops keeps telling me. Hell he taught me how to play keyboard in 5 minutes haha). I play very little of Base guitar. I don't really know much of the basics so.. I guess that doesn't count Lolz.

Pretty much i'm a Keyboard player. No I can't read sheet music. I'm more of the "I'll figure out the keys based on what I hear" kind of guy Lolz.
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:07 am

well i learned to play the clarinet in 4th grade and now im learning to play the alto Saxohpone (small one) and its really cool.
i tried learning the guitar but it was a bit too hard for me so i gave on it and as for piano/keyboard like zero said ill play the notes and just figure it out from there but i can read sheet music but im not too good yet so yea eventualy i hope to be a somewhat good musician not really as a career choice but a hobby.
Back to top Go down
Delita
Noobcake
Noobcake
Delita

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 1:19 am

I play piano...self-taught..and i'm a beginner a acoustic guitar. but I love all music pretty much regardless of genre
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing Instruments   Playing Instruments Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Playing Instruments
Page 1 of 1