Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

I'm Squishy

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

I'm Squishy Empty
PostSubject: I'm Squishy   I'm Squishy Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:19 pm

Ohayo, I'm kensy. I am a mid 20's female who lives in alaska. No we don't have igloos as houses. Yes it is cold a few months out of the year. I have a degree's in comp science, math, religion and a few credits short for a few more. I run a home comp business. I listen to a little bit of everything from 40's-70's and some 80's -00's. My ign is Imsquishy. Anything else and I might tell you.......or might not.
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

I'm Squishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Squishy   I'm Squishy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 1:30 am

degree in religion? religion.....is there a such thing now a days?
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

I'm Squishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Squishy   I'm Squishy Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 6:16 pm

Yes, there is. It is the MOST worthless degree offered. Most people get a major in it when they want to go to seminary school next. I study a lot of the occult areas because of my pagan religion (Side note, I'll be happy to give some history lessons on said topic.). It also afforded me some extra random credits too.
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

I'm Squishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Squishy   I'm Squishy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:43 pm

FAIL Kensy Razz i studied/practiced a little Wiccan but not for long ....met my wife and she put a stop to it now i have no info (or money ) to spend on the studying of it anymore Sad

but with the way my lifes gone im not really much of a believer in religion anymore...i think its just a huge waste of time...
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

I'm Squishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Squishy   I'm Squishy Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:23 pm

I never said I was Wiccan. I'm pagan. There is a major difference. I also had the information find me. If you have past lives, or an inclination in your soul they will find you. Otherwise you a neo-pagan and it honestly doesn't do to well for you.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Bounto
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Dark_Bounto

I'm Squishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Squishy   I'm Squishy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:55 pm

sup again kens
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

I'm Squishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Squishy   I'm Squishy Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 9:06 pm

Well I must say that so far I am very intrigued by your posts. Though I do not consider myself a scholar in religious affairs or beliefs I did once wish to go to school for Theology simply for my love of the unknown. I will also say that I am not keen on the history/beliefs of Pagan so I would love to set some time aside to relish over these, if that's ok with you.

And though you were here before me let me say Hi, and welcome. Smile
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

I'm Squishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Squishy   I'm Squishy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:54 am

eh, welcome again.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

I'm Squishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Squishy   I'm Squishy Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:07 pm

Richard wrote:
Well I must say that so far I am very intrigued by your posts. Though I do not consider myself a scholar in religious affairs or beliefs I did once wish to go to school for Theology simply for my love of the unknown. I will also say that I am not keen on the history/beliefs of Pagan so I would love to set some time aside to relish over these, if that's ok with you.

And though you were here before me let me say Hi, and welcome. Smile
I would be happy to discuss the ancient religions and thier influence on modern christianity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I'm Squishy Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Squishy   I'm Squishy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm Squishy
Page 1 of 1