Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

FallenAngel

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

FallenAngel Empty
PostSubject: FallenAngel   FallenAngel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:08 pm

Hey guys, im sure if you are here, most of you know me already. I am FallenAngel, Datenshi, Ophaniel, Prentis, SmoothJazz on the games i play. I have been in BoE for for about 4 1/2 years now. Started as one of the Origional members of the first BoE in martial heroes. Was with them for about a year and a half before the guild had gone through a split. After about a year i found out that Sheik had taken over as leader of BoE and was playing 9 Dragons. I joined them there for a while before i had computer issues and had to quit. A few months later I hosted our branch in Cabal online. Shortly after that i began playing PWI under Zerosfate's leadership. After a short while i took over as leader of that branch. I also help found our branch in RoM, collecting money and resources to start the guild. Currently due to further computer issues, i have resigned as leader of PWI, and hold the title of Testament of Blood, where i look over the existing branches and make sure all is well. You are all free to message me about any problem, regardless of the branch that it is in, and i will do my best to solve it quickly. If there is a need to reach me in emergency, here is my contact info.

Name: Christopher Bastendorf
Address: 428 Delaware Road, Frederick, MD, USA, 21701
MSN: Zerocool4485@hotmail.com
Yahoo: Zerocool4485@yahoo.com
Email: FallenAngel3685@gmail.com
Phone: 240-409-4454

Please use these only in emergency.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

FallenAngel Empty
PostSubject: Re: FallenAngel   FallenAngel Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 8:15 pm

lol SmoothJazz lol
Back to top Go down
Vixxie
Noobcake
Noobcake
Vixxie

FallenAngel Empty
PostSubject: Re: FallenAngel   FallenAngel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:41 am

hes not really smooth..stupid rough nipple licker o.O
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

FallenAngel Empty
PostSubject: Re: FallenAngel   FallenAngel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 1:32 pm

Um hola o_O I just wanted to say welcome to our family... even tho your old as hell Lol.

then again i'm old too.. oh NOES D:
Back to top Go down
Dark_Bounto
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Dark_Bounto

FallenAngel Empty
PostSubject: Re: FallenAngel   FallenAngel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:38 pm

lol, i was curious as to y i saw an intro pg. by FA scratch

P.S. cat <-- this kitty needs to be washed, it looks dirty..
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

FallenAngel Empty
PostSubject: Re: FallenAngel   FallenAngel Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:02 pm

so that i can introduce myself to those who dont know me...lol

and there is one hell of a story behind smoothjazz...it involves alcohol, 6 people, no clothes, and a pool...

and i don't lick rough nipples, only sexy ones.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

FallenAngel Empty
PostSubject: Re: FallenAngel   FallenAngel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:19 am

nvm I dont wanna know
Back to top Go down
Dark_Bounto
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Dark_Bounto

FallenAngel Empty
PostSubject: Re: FallenAngel   FallenAngel Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:52 pm

lol, u were the first to bring it up sheik
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

FallenAngel Empty
PostSubject: Re: FallenAngel   FallenAngel Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FallenAngel
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Guild Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: