Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What's the newest movie you've seen?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

What's the newest movie you've seen? Empty
PostSubject: What's the newest movie you've seen?   What's the newest movie you've seen? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:29 pm

So I went to see "The Haunting in Connecticut" opening night and I must say I enjoyed the hell out of it. Not the scariest movie I've seen but one of the better horror/suspense movies as of late. Goes to show you that you don't need 200 gallons of pig blood to make a good movie anymore.

Other movies I have seen here recently.

The Watchmen - Great!
Knowing - First 100 Minutes was awesome last 30 sucked.
Push - Worst flippin movie I have seen since Babylon AD
Taken - Really good movie.

How about all of you?
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: What's the newest movie you've seen?   What's the newest movie you've seen? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:05 pm

I have seen watchmen (loved it, true to the comic). I also saw Knowing too. I loved that one as well. Kind of nice to see them using the pagan religion as a positive influence for once.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: What's the newest movie you've seen?   What's the newest movie you've seen? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 2:28 pm

I was really unaware that The Knowing had anything to do with Pagan Beliefs. I feel more inclined to research it now.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: What's the newest movie you've seen?   What's the newest movie you've seen? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:49 pm

The pagan legend says "When the time of cleansing comes, the gods will offer a stone of value in exchange for the innocent." The obsidian rocks they were using were considered valuable back in the old days cause of the sharpness and durability of it. They are also used in modern pagan usage for cleansign of evil energy by storing it.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: What's the newest movie you've seen?   What's the newest movie you've seen? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:04 pm

Well damn you learn something new everyday. I was really trying to figure out what was so important about those rocks the whole movie. Was that really the only Paganism reference in the whole movie or were there others?
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: What's the newest movie you've seen?   What's the newest movie you've seen? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:17 am

Yeah, there was. The movie was showing the pagan prophecy of 2012. It also showcased the Aletian Fields (The wheat fields and tree of life at the end of the movie.). It also showcased Nibiru (planet x) as being the alternate place for beings of a different world. The beings and ships were reminiscent of those described in pagan mythos. I would have to rewatch it and take notes for all the other additions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's the newest movie you've seen?   What's the newest movie you've seen? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's the newest movie you've seen?
Page 1 of 1