Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Old Times

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Old Times   Old Times Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:52 am

Who got screenies of long lost memories Very Happy....i do i do!!!

Sarto do you remember this day Very Happy lol!
Old Times 2008-11-1403-13-49

This was the time when me, Sarto, Chizzy and SlaveEve went to fb79 to do Sarto's 20/20/20 but this is what happened LOL... We all stood together infront of these, then Sarto was like "Ok guy's.....I'm going in", this is what happened when he charged in >.>
Old Times 2008-11-2405-19-35

Then Chizzy was bout to go in and attack and said "Oh shit, i'm running" lol, first he ran the wrong way almost into a bunch of mobs n then he ran back.
Old Times 2008-11-2405-19-38

Oh this is what happened before Sarto did the charging in thing as i think Evey took all the aggro, but i ended up playing on her body, while Chizzy and Sarto watched, they also did a victory emotion while they was standing there, but i didnt manage to catch that lol!!
Old Times 2008-11-2405-18-39

Oh btw Sarto, me n tackey became really good friends, so we got married Very Happy but he quit now, so MeowKitty not married anymore >.>
But this is the clothes i wear now Very Happy just i've changed my hair now XD
Old Times 2009-03-0116-43-39

K well thats enough of Kitty's crappy graphic screenshots LOL Razz hope remember em XD apart from last one
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Times   Old Times Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:51 am

They aren't crappy Lol I liked the quality of em. But it's nice to see you have old screenshots of the guild before the huge break-up Smile
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Times   Old Times Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:53 am

yea that sure brings back good memories, and kitty your graphics aren't too bad, i use them and they are just fine personally if you turn on all the fancy sh!t it gets to hard to see and play the game so yea. Anyway ill stop ranting now and enjoy the memories and i think i got a few old screenies too but im at school now so ill check when i get home ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Old Times Empty
PostSubject: Re: Old Times   Old Times Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Old Times
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Perfect World International :: Screen Shots-
Jump to: