Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Xei.....

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:04 am

So I have been thinking a lot lately and I have had the notion to attempt to bring Xei back from the grave. I am not asking for entrance into BoE yet there I would like to prove myself again to the family. If there are any objections please let me know if not then I will attempt to log in here soon and shoot to hit 85 before the end of the month.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:06 pm

well...right now BoE PWI is kinda...in ruins...most of the people who were high(ish) level have gotten bored of the game and quit. I have been having PC problems, so i havn't been able to play. Its down to very few active members. Once i get my PC up and going, i will see what i can do with it, but other than that, i have no objections to that.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:05 pm

I don't know what to honestly say about it Sarto to be honest. I mean I'm along the lines of Fallen. The guild has sorta fallen (lol that's ironic >_>) without him being there. Sure...there's a temp master to my knowledge but things kept happening left and right. Um.. If you would like to help.. I guess you can come back to rom for a litttle bit. But...Sheik, slayer, (and I hopefully if I can get a computer decent enough to work it), in a months time going to move to Aion. A few others mentioned of them going but I' mnot entirely sure.

So I don't know.. kinda up to you.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 4:26 pm

well i know for a fact that i will be going to Aion. I might not have my computer fixed by release, but i will be there eventually.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 6:27 pm

Well I have full control of Xei once again. And was able to atleast get a level in the last 24 hours so sitting at 84 now. If someone from BoE needs my help all they have to do is ask and I will be there as fast as a teleport stone will get me there.
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:55 am

yay Xei is back from retirement and back on the prowl (=^-^=)
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:21 pm

Sarto i not seen you in the game yet Sad wth!!!! where are youuuuu!?!?!?!?!
My guild is having a tw this week n we gonna attack RQ i think Very Happy weehee!!! Sartoooo try pm me when yah on o.o as i not seen you about Sad i even tried to pm you random times to see if yah on yet
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:04 pm

Sun Sun if you haven't noticed.. alot of us have left PWI already. Sarto is with us in RoM till Aion comes out. I'm not bein mean sis just tryin to tell you x.x
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:35 am

we need to get Beats a computer that can handle Aion...cause she needs to come... or i will be sad Sad
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:10 am

Kitty I did come back but everytime I was on nobody was around. Everyone I did roll with was either playing RoM, WoW or PW Private Servers so so decided to take my neurotic obbsessive behavior to a game qhere I could atleast help others so I jumped back over to RoM to try and help fill their numbers out. You need to bring your ass over here with the rear of us to hell with PW-I and Zen that guild sucks ass anyway!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Xei..... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Xei.....   Xei..... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xei.....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Perfect World International :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: