Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aion's List of Players

Go down 
+6
kensy
KnightRider
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Sharaza
Zerosfate
Richard
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Aion's List of Players Empty
PostSubject: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 9:23 am

I thought I would start a post where everyone who is going to play can let me know so I can add you to the list. Also if you already know go ahead and put down what you might be playing so everyone in the guild can get and idea of who best to party with so we can get the most out of our experience.

Confirmed (Those who are 100% sure they are signing up and playing)
Richard - Asmodian, Ranger
DarkSheik - Asmodian, Assassin
xSlayerx - Asmodian, Templar
FallenAngel - Asmodian, Sorcerer
Eternal Agony - Asmodian, Guardian

Maybe
(Those who think they might just depends)
Zerosfate - Asmodian, Priest
QueenCanniba - Asmodian, Priest (I'm gonna pay his subscription maybe)
Sharaza - Job = Playing Smile
KnightRider - Mage of sometype. Depending on outcome of RoM
Kensy - Willing to try it for a month.

Last edited by Richard on Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:12 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:31 am

Place me in the maybe spot.
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:31 pm

find job = play for me Razz
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 8:18 pm

And so the list grows.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:14 pm

If RoM doesnt Shape up fast...

Knightrider

ING- Sky or Rain - Mage of some kind
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:59 am

If i get some spare money I might check it out for a month or so. It looks pretty good, but I'm not a fan of pay to slay.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:11 am

Yes this list is shaping up nicely. And at least everyone is branching out so later when it comes down to needing something or someone we should be covered.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:31 pm

now if we can get Beats, valegore, cemi, lady, sithney, xynda, jorn, baaboom, vixxie, kaz, and the other members we have had along the way...we would be awesome straight out of the box
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:10 pm

FallenAngel wrote:
now if we can get Beats, valegore, cemi, lady, sithney, xynda, jorn, baaboom, vixxie, kaz, and the other members we have had along the way...we would be awesome straight out of the box

if your referring to LadyLogic.. I wouldn't count on it. she had a hatred for viper in cabal and readily assumes that he still rolls with us and that's not the case.

Sithney was with us in RoM for a lil while till she dissappeared on us

Val hasn't been online as of late so I don't know the whole story on him

and cemi from what I heard is still in PWI with another guild. as to what that guild is i do not know. so go figure on that one.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:33 am

i have talked to logic since we left cabal, and as far as i know, she is aware he is not welcome here. Tho i havn't seen her sith, or vale on MSN in quite a while. Though i know vale got engaged and has been working alot...so yeah. I know it isn't gonna happen...but we can have dreams right?
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:51 am

I would love nothing more for Kitty to come. Play Aion! Hell for that matter I want everyone to play. Even to the point where I would cover up to 5 other subscription fees not including my own. If only they played forever don't want no wishy washy people.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:49 pm

so if i couldn't make the payment one month you would pay it for me xD
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 2:27 pm

Without a second request. Alot of the older members of this guild will vouch that I have no problem helping people in this family. I have put people here above myself plenty of times.
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:04 pm

Yup Yup, you are one of a kind ^^
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:09 pm

i would have no problem paying for kitty to play either, assuming that she had a computer that would handle it. As far as vouching for xei is concerned...you need look no further than me.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:45 pm

Richard wrote:
Without a second request. Alot of the older members of this guild will vouch that I have no problem helping people in this family. I have put people here above myself plenty of times.

Yes. I mean at first he just seem only intelligent..but never really progress in level much (to me). But in PWI, that was out of the window. Not only did he learn the basic ins and outs of the game, but he was helping a load of people in the process. I being one of them, and still to this day I can't thank him enough for the help I've received from him. Being a former guild master (in only a short time), I've never saw anyone more willing to help someone than Sarto.

I am too.. but there' boundries I can't step into.. like using real cash to buy item mall currency etc etc and help them out that way (I struggle with my own money problems lol).

But yes very helpful. The only thing I fear is for someone to take advantage of his kindness. But Sarto is a highly intelligent man, he can tell who needs it and others just abusing it, so not much to worry about there.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 2:03 pm

I'm going to make it! I'm going to make it! Dammit if I got to rob George Bush I'm going to be ready for this game! (thank God they pushed it back to September. more time! more time!)
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:27 pm

Eternal Agony wrote:
thank God they pushed it back to September. more time! more time!

Wash your mouth out for saying that!
Back to top Go down
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 3:29 pm

Can't be helped I really was thankful.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:56 pm

i gotta say, im sorta thankful too, it gives me a bit longer to save the money to build up my PC
Back to top Go down
Xanden
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Xanden

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:25 pm

I have intended to play Aion for about a year and a half now. Unfortunately, I did not wish to play as Asmodian. I guess put me on the maybe list.

Last edited by Xanden on Sun May 10, 2009 11:23 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Enjoy the BOE guild.)
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 9:12 am

yea asmodian wasn't my first choice but hey ill try it out and see what i can come up with character wise, ive seen a few good looking characters in some of the promo videos so im sure it will be possible to get something good out of it.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 7:57 pm

I think it's safe to take me out of the maybe and place me in the confirmed list. I will be able to make the money I need to make in the 3 months. And will be playing Aion when it comes out in September. I probably will be slow for a while (you know.. college.. :/)

So with that stipulation being out there... yea ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion's List of Players   Aion's List of Players Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion's List of Players
Page 1 of 1