Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Verbal Lessons?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Verbal Lessons? Empty
PostSubject: Verbal Lessons?   Verbal Lessons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:14 pm

It's just a thought but maybe perhaps you can have a set day or so where you could spend a hour verbally giving the lessons? Reading is one thing, hearing and making sure your saying it right is another.

Again it's just a thought ^^;
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Verbal Lessons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verbal Lessons?   Verbal Lessons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:26 pm

I already told you what to do. I will not set aside a day for it with only having one person.
And if i did do that I hope you dont think Ima just sit there and speak words for 1 hour. A verbal class only speaks a few words and its up to u to remember it and speak it yourself. tomany words and ur head blows up.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Verbal Lessons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verbal Lessons?   Verbal Lessons? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:39 pm

well ok perhaps a 5-10 minute session then. Short and just enough to enhance my japanese vocabulary ^^;
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Verbal Lessons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verbal Lessons?   Verbal Lessons? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 3:11 am

Well, can you make it 2 people for verbal lessons then.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Verbal Lessons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verbal Lessons?   Verbal Lessons? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:26 am

I could care less, but one would need a mic so as I could hear if anyone if fucking up the word.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Verbal Lessons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verbal Lessons?   Verbal Lessons? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 12:07 am

Only free time I have is about 30 mins before the class I teach on Saturday's. If anyone is serious about it then you know what to do. And so you know the class I teach is at 2pm-5:30pm sometimes to 8pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Verbal Lessons? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Verbal Lessons?   Verbal Lessons? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Verbal Lessons?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Dead Lands Chao's Faction Town :: Knoweldge-
Jump to: