Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Meetng on April 10th, 2009

Go down 
+3
Zerosfate
KnightRider
Richard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Empty
PostSubject: Meetng on April 10th, 2009   Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 8:57 am

Just wanted to remind everyone about the meeting. Max participation is encouraged but we understand situations in your personal life may interfere with being able to make it.

The other topic I wanted to bring up, Dark has made it clear he will not be the one to hold these meetings so I wanted to see if anyone had any problems with me holding it, if there are no objections I would also like to ask if someone could come forth to be my meeting recorder so that we can have documentation of the meeting so I could forward too all members who were not able to make it.

Hope everyone has a great day! See you all this afternoon on RoM!
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Meetng on April 10th, 2009   Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:43 pm

*Jumps up in the Air*

I OBJECT!

*Looks around*
*slowly sits back down lowering hand as well*

Where'd everybody go?
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Meetng on April 10th, 2009   Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:31 pm

Knight = fail lol

Anyways, No I nor anyone else (seemingly) have or hold any objections to you holding the meeting. I will be sure to be there, but.. lets make it normal time like the rest of our meetings 8 EST. I hope that doesn't collide with anyone elses times.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Meetng on April 10th, 2009   Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:22 pm

Well, the only thing I could forsee me skipping it is I might get paid that day. I'll do my best to get home quickly so I can listen in on the meeting.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Meetng on April 10th, 2009   Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:54 pm

Sounds good to me. I will make sure I'm here at around 7-730 if anyone wants to bring up any other topics to discuss so we can add it to the agenda.

Kensy, hopefully you show up but I don't want anyone to just listen if you or anyone else has something they would like to voice I would love to hear it and I'm sure I speak for the rest of the family that all of us would love any ideas anyone has to make this group larger are more committed to each other.
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Meetng on April 10th, 2009   Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 10:24 pm

so is anyone gonna outline what teh meeting is bout or do we just have to wait and see?
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Meetng on April 10th, 2009   Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 11:37 pm

My biggest guess that all will be made clear at the meeting on friday. Thought sheik posted up a diagram (sorta) of what the topics should be about (as a generalization), I'm sure Sarto has other things He would like to discuss.

Of course this is just my assumption.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Meetng on April 10th, 2009   Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 7:47 am

Well since it now 21st i see i missed that big time >.>
Soooo can anyone give me a 10 day heads up? lol!
Back to top Go down
Vixxie
Noobcake
Noobcake
Vixxie

PostSubject: Re: Meetng on April 10th, 2009   Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 9:26 am

There wasn't even a meeting. I rushed home to find out there was damn shit ..lmfao
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Meetng on April 10th, 2009   Meetng on April 10th, 2009 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Meetng on April 10th, 2009
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Guild Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: