Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

System specs

Go down 
+2
Ratherdashing
kensy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

System specs Empty
PostSubject: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:11 am

Any word on what the system reqs are gonna be? I looked online and I get several different answers.
Back to top Go down
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

System specs Empty
PostSubject: This game   System specs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:00 am

This game looks ridiculous, and there is no way I see myself running it on a 120$ graphics card.
Back to top Go down
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

System specs Empty
PostSubject: the specs   System specs Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 10:04 am

http://www.aionglobal.com/system-requirements.html

It was not as bad as I thought it would be!
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:15 am

For those of you too lazy to click a link lol

System specs Sysreq
Back to top Go down
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Hrmph...   System specs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:30 am

Just had to one up me didn't you. lol
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 11:37 pm

With the rendering I'm seeing at the moment, I don't see those system specs being sufficient. The only thing that might be high enough is the 3 Ghz processor but thats it.
Back to top Go down
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Specs   System specs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 9:48 am

I agree i have no idea how this game is going to run without a 200$ video card.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:30 pm

eh.. I don't see it as surprising and I'll tell you why. Perfect world is actually (all ironic jokes aside) a perfect example. the game looks like it requires more than what the specs says it can handle. I mean my computer handled it with no problem and Trust me when I say my computer is no gaming PC in the least. few tweaks here and there kinda made it that way.. (well multi-media more so than just gaming.) So yea.

Aion must be another one of those cases.. which is sweet.
Back to top Go down
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

System specs Empty
PostSubject: I Hope   System specs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:38 pm

I hope you're right. i want to check out the game even though i have a stigma about pay to play.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:12 pm

Ratherdashing wrote:
I agree i have no idea how this game is going to run without a 200$ video card.
What 200 dollar video card are you looking at. The 6 series of Nvidia I can buy for less than a hundred. A 200 dollar card is the 9 series or GX series.
Back to top Go down
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:05 am

Well, my set up is tricky. I run my CPU through my TV. And I need a HDMI video out on my card. Unfortunetly most video cards don't use HDMI without an adapter and its hard to find a suitable card for under 200.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:27 pm

You don't need hdmi to run through your tv. All you need is an S-video adapter that runs to composite cables. I have a comp with a 120 dollar vid card that runs at 1080 WITHOUT hdmi. It works just fine.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 9:02 pm

svideo makes text look horrible on a TV. Tho the graphics will be fine, the text will suck. I recomend VGA input to the TV if you have it. Most new(ish) TV's will have a VGA input.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:15 pm

HDMI FTW!!!
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 2:05 am

I never had that issue, and I just got done watching an english subbed anime. I also have played RoM, read some e-books, and played several standard games so it must be your video card. Also, my S-video outpout goes into the composite cables Ypbr cables.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 3:04 am

thats not svideo then. Also, this pertains more to documents and such...like file names on the desktops, text in games would still be fine, same with subs
Back to top Go down
Ratherdashing
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Ratherdashing

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Sony   System specs Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Well, I have a command center in my living room. I own a Sony Wega that has two HDMI. My CPU runs at 1080p flawlessly with the HDMI and I would prefer to keep it that way. I could get the HDMI with adapter, but the adapter would make the actual CPU box stick off the wall an extra 3 inches which would be unacceptable in my tiny ass apartment. I'm sure I would kick it everytime I turned the corner. And we all know Violence and technology doesn't fly because if it did we wouldn't have a need for NERF PS2 controllers.
Back to top Go down
Xanden
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Xanden

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 12:05 pm

Just want to let you know I'm playing on the Chinese servers right now on max graphics settings. It runs perfectly. Granted I do have a very fast CPU and 3G RAM but I only have a 128M dedicated nvidia card on my laptop. I think most people will find this game easy to run on their machines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

System specs Empty
PostSubject: Re: System specs   System specs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

System specs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Aion :: Guild Chat-
Jump to: