Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Xanden Saying Hello

Go down 
+2
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Xanden
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Xanden
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Xanden

Xanden Saying Hello Empty
PostSubject: Xanden Saying Hello   Xanden Saying Hello Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 2:37 pm

Hi I'm Xanden. I'm a Scout/Priest and have been in the guild for a week or two. I just wanted to say hello and introduce myself.

I'm a 4th year college student at the University at Buffalo. I'm an Informatics major focused on Web Development. I will be graduating next year upon completion of my capstone research project.

I work at FedEx Trade Networks as a weekend Computer Operator II and Helpdesk. I've been there almost two years now.

I'm 22 and love to have fun online. I hope to get to know you in-game and on vent!
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Xanden Saying Hello   Xanden Saying Hello Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 3:11 pm

Welcome and nice to see you made your way to the forums
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Xanden Saying Hello   Xanden Saying Hello Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:48 pm

Welcome to our forums.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Xanden Saying Hello   Xanden Saying Hello Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 7:10 am

Lol I had a feeling someone was going to use that Jet Li Avatar XD. Anyways welcome to the forums and um.. nice background o_O
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Xanden Saying Hello   Xanden Saying Hello Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 8:38 am

ello lol
Back to top Go down
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

PostSubject: Re: Xanden Saying Hello   Xanden Saying Hello Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 pm

Welcome to the fam
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xanden Saying Hello   Xanden Saying Hello Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Xanden Saying Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Guild Chat :: Introductions-
Jump to: