Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Empty
PostSubject: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:08 am

Ambassador/Relations.

Character Name: Knightrider

Ventirlo Name: KnightRider

Forums Name: KnightRider

What Country do you live in? GA, USA

What Rank are you Applying for? See above

What times do you get on the games and for how long do you stay on them?

well normally here's how the schedule goes:
M
sometimes at work 8-11am and 3:30-10pm
Most of the time i will be on at 11->>> till im tired

T
morning or when ever i wake up depends when i get off monday night. i have class from 4:30-7:30 ish

W
sometimes at work 8-11am and 3:30-10pm
Most of the time i will be on at 11->>> till im tired

R
morning or when ever i wake up depends when i get off monday night. i have class from 4:30-7:30 ish

F
All day unless i have tons of HW to do.

S-S
Depends on the weekend- any givin time really

How long have you been a member of this guild?
A While now 3-4 months im guessing...

What games have you been a member with Blood of Evil?

RoM

What is the highest rank you have achieved in any of those games?

Recruiter

Do you get annoyed when other people ask you a ton of questions?

As long as its not strait in a row or im running an instance and its not everyday.

Do you like pvp or pve more?

PvP is Fun PvE is Fair

Are you a Hardcore or Softcore gamer? Midcore ^^ life comes 1st

Ok sooo
You all are prolly wondering where i've been the past week.
I have been branching out and trying to get to know ppl in other guilds. I know we have fuedes with in a few and i would like to be the one to keep track of these things.
Also i would like to deal with things in b/w guilds as well. Kinda like an officer would with in the guild but only things that happen b/w guilds.
I know some of us have friends in other guilds and honestly i think it be cool if we could share those friends with the entire guild.

I have relations in
-SilentWarriors
-Oblivion
-Epic
-Spawn

I understand if you think that this isnt rank worthy but hey im still gonna do the relations thing anyway. I'm in the prosses of possably making a new Chat Channel for all the People i have meet and so the guilds can branch out and easily and more quickly fill their instance runs.

/discuss
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 8:43 pm

Lol I actually like the idea of it being a rank.. too bad you a few years too late haha. I've been doing that ever since i joined, and sheik has done it as well (he's a guild leader, it's part of his job Razz ).

I mean I have relations with the following:
-Galacia
-Blacksoulz
-Nortorious
-Oblivion

SAO..with that being said.. I do have some connections.. not for me, but for the guild Smile

Now it seems like a great idea.. but here is what i feel may cause a problem. Lets say you become upset with us for god knows what reason..Our so called "relations" for the guild can just as easily be ripped away from us. So with that standpoint being put out there.. I'm so so on the idea. Of course.. I don't make the rules.. that's all up to sheik.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 11:05 pm

>.< and i would do that because...
-I would sooner leave than stab my family in the back.
-One once said what goes around comes around...
-As far as i know im a Respected player among Taborea, and i dont plan on ruining it.
-I let you all call me ridiculous things and dont really care... If i wasnt here then well you need to find a new Name sapper.

Anyway back on topic

/discuss xP
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 21, 2009 12:35 am

There is no room to make anymore Ranks and I wouldnt take away the lower ranks just to make a rank for 1 person unless that rank is leader and 2nd in command.

If people do not mind you having a rank like this then I will give you the Blood Major rank and what you posted about be your duties
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 10:22 pm

Im Ready to take the position. Its gonna be hard, but i'll do it. it will have to wait a week or to finals are coming.

As far as everyone else lets see what they have to say.
Back to top Go down
necro_anu
Noobcake
Noobcake

PostSubject: Re: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 9:04 pm

I wouldnt mind at all but it does seem like the relations youve had has been more towards you(not to say anything bad about it cause i have got to know a lot of members from the other guilds) but you should also try and introduce the rest of the members as well.

Like take Sagat for example he doesnt do many pug groups for 1 he really dont know all that many people in other guilds.

where we are running clops and kalin now that might change but only for the higher lvl members.
would just like you to try and get some of the lower lvl members of other guilds and have them party for like NoM maybe. Also Abby cause now we got a lot of people running it for drops.

BTW great job on relations.

Remember this is just an opinion and i really dont care its just for them other members.Smile
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:07 pm

I understand it is very difficult to do this kind of thing. I have Introduced Godkiller(you xD) and Ashoka to TSW (The Silent Warriors) thats Magesw and Lymster.
Oblivion is Eternas and Helith
Epic is Nixxy which Slayer was introduced to.

Yes Sagat, and Many others have not been introduced to many of them, they are kind of a late night group. Hopefully in the next few Weeks (school ends for me in 2 weeks) so i will be able to get more time in and further the spread of the group.

Well my break is over back to school work >.<
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitimeSat Apr 25, 2009 11:11 pm

I already gave you the rank ingame so get to it
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 26, 2009 12:54 am

LMAO

*Shivers* guess i should make a list of ppl

Ill get to that
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 27, 2009 4:20 pm

Don't mess it up c*ckrider lolz

Anyways, congratz on your new position.. even though i don't udnerstand why it's a position in the first place but I'm not the guild master so ha! D=
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?   kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

kinda a new idea for a rank... That i would like to be?
Page 1 of 1