Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Blood of Evil Guild Photo's

Go down 
+10
Beatrix
Richard
Dark_Bounto
QueenCanniba
KnightRider
Zerosfate
ChaoticGun
Sharaza
FallenAngel
Aoriu-DarkSheik
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Empty
PostSubject: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 pm

Post your real life pic's here. Try to limit the unrelated convo please
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:32 am

Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Fallen
Ok, so here is a recent one of me that i snagged off my webcam. Apparently i had not posted one on the last forums.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 4:16 am

lol You changed...
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:55 am

Baldy ! BALDY!!!!

www.myspace.com/tlasaanimalbane

could be the right one lol i can post other pics later when ive slept 8 hours
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:31 pm

Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Redlightsaber
Back to top Go down
ChaoticGun
Noobcake
Noobcake
ChaoticGun

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 3:14 pm

well dark i didnt know what you looked like untill now lol.
ahhh i remember that poster at the back, martial heros.
damn along time has past hasnt it, ill see at some point i will force Beatrix/Meow kitty back on Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 10:31 pm

I miss sun sun ~__~ I wish she would come back. I do hope she does make her way back here x.x
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 3:37 am

Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Ello
Its me Knight xD
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 7:28 am

for those of you who didn't happen to see me on the old forums
Blood of Evil Guild Photo's 3281928636_2f6eab95d0
This is me A.K.A QueenCanniba (was suppose to be QueenCannibal but stupid PW-I has a letter limit for names >_<)
Back to top Go down
Dark_Bounto
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Dark_Bounto

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 6:57 pm

omg, ima post one of my tongue piercing soon. I FINALLY got it done xD
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:50 pm

Well now I guess this looks to be about the best place to start off.

Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Dscf1411
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 5:51 pm

And I guess here is another very recent one as of about 30 seconds after finishing my Kenpo Cardio workout.

Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Dscf1412
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:17 pm

glad to see you back xei.

btw, just a side note..i love how nobody paid any attention to my request to also add your photos to the Gallery, so we don't have to sort through all the pages to see people.lol
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 7:21 pm

I didn't see that post I must have over looked it but I already submitted mine for my album. Just waiting for the approval.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:09 am

OMG Sarto O.O that after work out one so hot >.> n LOL the other picture above, is yah hand down your pants or something? o.O

Yay Angel finally posted a picture that acually looks like him, since those body pictures before, didn't match to what yah look like now o.o

Darky you need a "RECENT" pic now Very Happy wanna see how more smexy you got lately Razz

Alex OMG you got yah lip pierced now o.o i almost thought of getting another lip piercing, i do actually want my eyebrow pierced again, as last time it grew out -.- ha also wanted my collar bone pierced too, but yah gotta go to America to get that done >.>

K well here's me, since DARKY hasn't posted a recent n alwayz same one, I'M gonan post same one too that i only has now Very Happy ner ner lol!

Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Me3
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:59 pm

Kitty!!!!!!!! ^^
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:04 pm

boobehs!!!
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:13 pm

I know I have no actual staff position here on this forum but I just wanted to reiterate what Aoriu had put down earlier on the 1st post. Try to keep unnecessary posts from beginning, it only takes one to steamroll and entire thread of nothing but whimsical things. If your replying to a picture I think that is fine but random posts about boobeh's seems like it could have been used better elsewhere.

Not calling you out Fallen, well I guess I would be but using it more as an example of what to try and avoid.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:21 pm

lol, i actually was replying to a picture...beatrix's boobehs are all over the place Twisted Evil . Lol. As far as keeping the random stuff to a minimum, i agree, but am also aware that it is going to happen. That is why i brought up the posting in the gallery, that way there is no junk, just pictures.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:19 pm

As a personal choice this is my siggie instead. I mean no disrespect to Zerosfatex, nor to any one else. I feel to avoid any conflicts of interest here is what my siggie looks like at a larger size. Again, I am sorry if i caused issues.
Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Drow1

Last edited by kensy on Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:00 am

*wants to bend Kensy over......* WOW...aint got much to say but DAMMMM!!!

kitty too Razz but she already knew that lol.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:03 am

kensy wrote:
So anyways I decided to end the debate once and for all. I have a friend who does photos and had him do one the other day with a old building backdrop. Yes I am wearing a boned corset and pleather skirt. It was for fun.
Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Gothgirlwithniceskirt

*pause* what....what....what just happened here? either.. I woke up wit a mad hangover, or Kensy posted a picture. idc for what she looks like just, the fact she posted one o_O I'm freakin out bro.. @_@

You look ok if that's really you. I only say that because of the "(C) Stephane Lord" trademark just blending in. But then again you said your friend does photos so it makes sense. eh whatever.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:20 pm

Yeah she does
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:24 pm

Well I personally think this particular photo is a very powerful piece. Very photogenic you are and a very talented photographer your friend is. Any other work of her's? A website by chance?
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 11:18 pm

WOW, kensy your lookin good =P, makes what we had going on in the old forums even more fun xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blood of Evil Guild Photo's   Blood of Evil Guild Photo's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood of Evil Guild Photo's
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next