Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vixxie
Noobcake
Noobcake
Vixxie

Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Empty
PostSubject: Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3   Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 11:28 am

I'm looking for a good time (sounds like I'm pickin up a hooker LOL) on Playstation 3, and I just bought Resident Evil 5 new for $40 bucks, so wondering if anyone would like to play with me more often cause I'm lonely on the PSN. <<

PSN: Vixachu

Contact me if you wanna play with me, and Zerosfate is a gaming slut..lmao
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3   Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 5:26 pm

Well me and my gf spend a lot of time on RE5 doing versus and mercenary mode. We already destroyed the regular game. If you want some help you can always look us up. Mine and my gf's psn is umi3211.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3   Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 9:22 pm

f*ck you she's mine. I have most of my equipment maxed. Kensy bad...BAD. Mine.. MINE!! o.o

Anyways you have mi psn, so I'll help wheneverrrrrdurdur =o
Back to top Go down
Vixxie
Noobcake
Noobcake
Vixxie

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3   Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 8:55 am

I watched mercenaries n versus mode..makes me punch my little cousin cause he's only 11 beating the game and im an old bastard lmao

yaya..ill find time first to play n well blow some nasty "zerosfate gaming slut" head off >>
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3   Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 7:04 pm

Well zero we can settle this by logging onto my games when we do them.
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3   Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:04 pm

Vixxie wrote:
I'm looking for a good time (sounds like I'm pickin up a hooker LOL) on Playstation 3, and I just bought Resident Evil 5 new for $40 bucks, so wondering if anyone would like to play with me more often cause I'm lonely on the PSN. <<

PSN: Vixachu

Contact me if you wanna play with me, and Zerosfate is a gaming slut..lmao

I play it.

PSN ID: BrutalSageZ
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3   Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:23 pm

you do know there was like a topic i started a time back to give out PSN tags.. but eh whatever.

PSN: Zerosfate

Just add lol (Agony I especially want you to see this >.<)
Back to top Go down
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3   Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:34 pm

I forgot my PSN, I think its the same as on here. (won't do much good til I get my internet back...hopefully soon)

Its saved on my Stress Releaver 3,000 (PS3) anyway
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3   Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:03 pm

If any of you want to send me a message as stated earlier im sitting online with my ps3 right now. My psn is: Umi3211.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3   Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Resident Evil 5 Playstation 3
Page 1 of 1