Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guild Meetings

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Guild Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Guild Meetings   Guild Meetings Icon_minitimeSat May 09, 2009 12:58 am

Well guys, another one has come and gone, unfortunately i wasn't there because of being at work and all. But from what i can tell, nobody else was there either.

To sheik...i think calling them off is good for the time being. As yours is the only currently active branch, i would hope that most of you know whats going on as a general rule. if not, im sure setting up a small meeting wouldn't be out of the question. As far as us drifting apart, hopefully if we find a more permanent fixture (IE Aion), we will start to see some of us come back together. I am really excited about the game, and hope i enjoy it as much as i anticipate. I am certainly going to put my all into the faction there.

To everyone else, i know that we (the leaders) should be leading by example, and im sorry i couldn't be there today, but we REALLY need to start showing that we care about our faction. There are several ways we need to do this.
1) we MUST get more active members. Invite people you PUG with, invite friends from other guilds, help ANYONE in guild or not whenever you are not busy, and then give them an invite. We REALLY need more active members.
2) those who are active need to be told regularly about vent. When people are on vent talking to each other, there is going to be a stronger bond. This will hopefully make them less likely to leave, and less likely to go inactive.
3) the forums NEED to be pushed on everyone. In an environment where everyone lives on different sides of the globe, there are going to be people you simply don't see online. The forums are essential for contact outside of game. It is where we will post alliances, enemies, wars, events, and vital support.

Now some of you may be reading this and saying that you can't invite people, so what does it matter. Or that getting people on the forums isn't your responsibility. Im telling you now, you are wrong. You are in BoE, and are a member of this family. Keeping the family alive and well is most certainly in your best interest. The more active people, the more instance runs, the more help, the more gear, the more everything. If you can't invite, then tell those who can the name of the person who needs the invite.

BoE is soo much better than what we have been seeing lately, and it is on us (everyone) to change it back to the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings   Guild Meetings Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 1:39 pm

Well its nice to hear few people care but I'm just at the point were I don't realy care to try anymore.

I plan to stop paying for vent since its become a waste of money (which goes out today) and a few other things.

Maybe if enough is donated to the ventrilo account then I'll reopen it but only because of that. I currently see no need for me to pay for it anymore. I have been spending to much money and wasting to much of my time.

To you RoM ppl Godkiller is gonna be your gm I will stay in the guild but only to help out the lowbies
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Guild Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings   Guild Meetings Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 9:36 pm

Hmm well i must say i have missed 2 guild meetings, and getting one going would be nice, but fridays just aint good for me anymore. Fri-Sun are my only family days, and other than that i am alone most of the time.

I also like to say i have been inactive all weekend Sad
But I will be up and going this week, i have the following shit going on though

Training - Work
Monday Tuesday and Friday from 9-5 i wont be on at all.
Also with both my parents working in these tough times i will also be pickin up my brothers from school and possably droping them off. Dont know what time they need to be there but all i know is that they do.

Another thing. I also have work.
Not sure my exact scedual but i know its the night shift from 5-10 on 2 days and a 3-10 on one.

So idk when ill be on but hopefully will stay active if not Sad Sorry
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Guild Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings   Guild Meetings Icon_minitimeSun May 10, 2009 10:24 pm

there goes the dead orgy.. Sad

Sigh.. anyways just come back when you can. I mean your still a part of the fam.. and all of us understand that you have things to take care in real life. I'm among of those people. Most of the time i'm tired from weight lifting..

then I'm tryin to chill out.. finish up homework.. study for this placement test for college registration.. then look for scholarships.. etc etc. so yea I know the feelin.

oh yea lookin for a job is one of them to XD
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Guild Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings   Guild Meetings Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:26 pm

well, as i said, there isn't a whole lot i can do about it right now, but once i get into a more fixed schedule at work, and get my new PC, i will have the abaility to setup meetings/events/runs things like that. I will be giving my all into Aion (assuming i enjoy the game) and i will promise you all that i will do my very best to make us grow and prosper into the guild that i know we are capable of being.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings   Guild Meetings Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 8:52 pm

We will be keeping vent. certain ppl are helping to pay for it since they didnt like GSC
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Guild Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings   Guild Meetings Icon_minitimeMon May 11, 2009 10:06 pm

Um.. I would say to keep it installed. On the off chance that Vent crashes or whatever, we can use that as a last resort ya know? plus it's free so we have nothing to lose from it lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Meetings Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Meetings   Guild Meetings Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Meetings
Page 1 of 1