Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Hello all of Guild

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
necro_anu
Noobcake
Noobcake

Hello all of Guild Empty
PostSubject: Hello all of Guild   Hello all of Guild Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 am

I'd like to say hello to all members old and new. The reason i dont post much in forums is because you'd definately get a better tell of who i am either in in-game guild chat or ventrilo because on forums i tend to be more upstanding than what i would be in-game.

I really dont want to mess up forums from me being goofy and everything like a 10 yr old kid.

As far as everybodies comments on my guild rank application i do appreciate all the comments no matter what it is as that gives me most o what i need to assume the position i was applying for. THANX.

The biggest reason i had to apply for position is the rumor that we would be shutting down the boe faction in perfect world server Lost City. I love the guild im in and not much is gonna change that. Yes i havent been in guild for that long but the length of time that i have been in i have been helping other low-level members anyway i could and ROM members can attest to that.

I'm trying real hard to come to terms with both games and the people that play them and i dont want to rub people in the wrong way. If u still feel that i dont fit the description it is okay.

I will still welcome all members of the guild old and new as if nothing ever happened. The same goes for help as well.

If you really want to get to know me as a member of guild (not as a person of interest outside of guild) just say so and get on chat with me. im easy going and im full of it but still im alright.

And one last thing.

Hello everyone.Nice to Meet you

Oh by the way,
Runes of Magic=Achtzhen,Godkiller,Eirghiez
Perfect World International=achtzhen
Vent=necro_anu

And
since this is an edit to original im gonna add that I would put more
time into PWI once i hit lvl cap in ROM as i started out to be my main
game. I do switch over to PWI from time to time and try and get used to
people in guild.

Last edited by necro_anu on Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Hello all of Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all of Guild   Hello all of Guild Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Hello, welcome to our family.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

Hello all of Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all of Guild   Hello all of Guild Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:05 pm

Welcome to the fam
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Hello all of Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all of Guild   Hello all of Guild Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Hello Necro,

I do hope you feel the same as the words you put down. I didn't want to offend anyone just putting down what I thought. But I would be more then happy to come give you a hand if you would like. Take me some time to build my trust back up in BoE but as soon as I have it you will have a decent level barb to help attempt to rebuild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello all of Guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello all of Guild   Hello all of Guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello all of Guild
Page 1 of 1