Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Discussion

Go down 
+2
Zerosfate
Aoriu-DarkSheik
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:59 pm

I would like people to post and discuss here about some changes "they" would like to see happen. note Do not speak here is you are planning to give idea's but not fully thought out and planned idea's.

Tell me what you want to see and how YOU think it could be fixed or happen.

And this topic goes for EVERYONE new and old.

Main topics I would like to see are:

How to pick out better people for Blood Mastermind ranks (Guild Leadership of games).

How to get more people to use the forums for viewing topics and/or posting usefull and random topics.

How to get more people to use Vent and/or Donate to it.

What is bad going on that causes people to leave and not notify the Leadership about the issues to get fixed.

How to get more people (Leadership ranks and non leadership) to show up for Guild Meetings (when i decide to do them again).
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Currently I Have nothing to say upon the issue since I've always been fine with your leadership skills. That's why i've stuck around this long lol. That and being a good friend.

But one other note I would like to add is... Well for people to speak up. There's times I've seen and heard of talk of "well My voice doesn't matter, I'll go with whatever. etc" That doesn't help us at all. If anything it serves to drift us all Further apart in the end.

If you need a example (for those that remember), I'll use My PWI branch as a prime one. I need not go any further than that. So please, to prevent that and any further problems, state what needs to happen so we can make the family more lively and gain more members to actually stay. trying to make it enjoyable for the family to come together and really communicate with one another.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:12 pm

Well, first i would like to say, that it does suck that it has come to this, but i understand it. That being said. The main problem i have seen recently is not a problem with the guild so much as a problem with the game. Take RoM for instance. The game is good and fun till you reach a certain point, and everyone just starts quitting. Its the same thing that happened in cabal. So as far as getting the guild back on its feet, my major recommendation is that we dont spread our self so thin. We need to find a game (a good game, hopefully Aion will be the game) and stick to it. We need to grow strong and stable before we even consider opening another branch. We need to push vent on EVERYONE, mic or no mic. If we have a game where we have a fair number of members and they are all on vent, then at whatever point in time we start to open a new branch people from the new branch will see lots of people on vent and will be less likely to leave. As far as ways to help fund vent and such. I think if we can get a nice FINAL version of a logo, we can finally start making merchandise. Selling shirts, hats, mousepads, thongs posters and things of that nature can really help bring in some revenu. Also, if the leaders within a game can organize a fund raiser of some sort, offering in game coin, items, and other such things to donators, this may bring in money as well. As for the meeting and things. I would say we focus on getting one really strong branch before we worry about them again, and then we will have a look at how things are going and what we can do from there.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 8:36 pm

well about having us stay with one game for a long time then moving yes thats fine and dandy. but when i move to a dif game even if we have 200 ppl there if a person who one thought was good for the lead spot takes over and doesnt do as good or better it will fall apart. that will not change unless we have the right ppl at the right spots.

and i only stay with a game until it no longer is fun to do anything. and i will not stay with a game i hate no matter what. i want to have fun myself no work work work. and i told this to vixxie when we were talking. if no one is ready for lead then ill just disband the guild in that game no questions asked.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:43 am

i know i know how to fix it...You need ME there LOL kidding!
Uhm but yea, i agree with Angel, soon as people start checking out new games n end up moving to them, people tend to drift apart (sometimes for time being too), i've noticed from being in many guilds lately that they alwayz being organised and promises n not dreams. One thats fell apart lately in pwi this year, have all been from being the leaders fault and drama problems. Need to find away to tone down the drama, its not only annoying but its a health problem to the guild >.>
So if there's anyway you can fix that then shouldn't be much of problem ^^

Btw i saw a BoE member in pwi earlier o.o was shocked
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 9:55 am

Not to start a argument or anything, but the reason PWI branch failed is because people didn't want to speak up. Yes I know I did alot of things fucked up in leadership ( I won't speak for Fallen, He did what he did and knows what went right and wrong), But a time after there was a Discussion on it considering people were leaving out the blue.

Basically we're trying to make it to a point where that doesn't happen again. Drama sprouts from guild splits and made into a entirely different one. Once again, I know I wasn't the best leader and I did alot of things wrong, But I learned from my mistakes and moved on about it. Just sayin

Sorry the above was a bit off topic, but I think we should inplement a system in which people are assigned to others... like Student to Sifu kind of deal. I mean it would be great if they would come to for help, or whatever the case may be. But then again when the person isn't on.. that may be a problem. So I suggest this tactic to when we go to war, so they know who to stay grouped with and listen to. Just an idea being pitched.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 10:25 pm

If indeed the aion server is pvp based i was planning to do that anyway. assign 10-20 people to one team lead and 2 team leads to one captain and so on.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:13 pm

nyky i wasnt talking bout boe in pwi, i was just saying bout the guilds i seen lately for past fews months.

I'm on darkys team!! cat
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2009 11:39 pm

Lol All I will have to say to that, is the Assistant GM has to be just as strong in PvP as you. That's going to be difficult, but I'm sure someone can match it hopefully lol.
Back to top Go down
Vixxie
Noobcake
Noobcake
Vixxie

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:17 am

Bare with me..I am still suffering a concussion and finally am able to understand the things I read again.

I've managed guilds who aren't as nearly as complex as this guild, but I'm not saying that's a bad thing. I admit I enjoyed my time in BoE, but I also have to say this guild also has made me pull a ton of hairs out of my head. Things in PWI for BoE have started to fall when we lost our main members, our big voices, our most dirtiest bastards in the guild. What's the natural thing to do? Recruit new members who we don't know that we hope don't beg and whine. They don't care about loyalty to BoE, but to find a way to advance in the game. We had loyal members who I still have contact to ALL of em, but they tell me of their story about how BoE wasn't right and it had too much internal conflict which they didn't want to have or just didn't wanna hear about it. Several instances have happened in our branch that was:

1)GODDAMN FUCKIN RETARDED I CAN'T STAND THE BULLSHIT DRAMA,

2)Leadership failures over and over starting with Conflicted, and

3)How the hell do you expect a guild to lead when the members won't even play the fuckin game.

Who knows maybe PWI destroyed most of BoE, I can't really say because I never played with original members except for Fallen and Zero. I can't really carry the name of BoE because of the immaturity I get, the BS that I get thrown into because I'm wise or whatever, and why the fuck would I wanna play with a guild that makes me stress out. You have good members, but as far as leadership and all that jazz goes - downhill. That's it just downhill. When I rejoined BoE, I brought in a load of members, and left BoE again hoping that they will be able to survive with good members. That went downhill too. There are a ton of issues I have with almost a lot of things in this guild, but I know it ain't my guild nor is it my home turf either. You can either flame me or take some advice from me, the way this guild is going you guys put way too much damn stress on Shiek also. Yes he may be overall guild leader, but fuck let the guy have some fun. That's what you lower level leaders are for, but no one is fucking goddamn doing anything but whining about how the guild branch is dying. I like how the hell can I do so much more, and I have NO power. Humm, my concussion is starting to hurt again, so back to being retarded in the brain. Anyways, I guess I should read what I post again when I feel better. I'm sorry but I hate sayin nice words to something I stuck too for so long and that it's not improving. One more thing, games are fun and then die later when you did it all. Only natural for people to quit, and get new members. However, its not cool when your own guild leaders quit on the game without someone suitable to take over leadership. I'm not going to revive BoE anymore in PWI because I know no one is damn responsible enough to take care of a mini guild. I am playing the game, but I rather not put myself in an actual BoE leader's shoes anymore. I still talk to you guys, but damn do I go crazy with the stress and shit I get.

If I sound like I cannot type English, it's cause of the concussion, sorry if it angers you. I also didn't mean to flame anyone if I did, but was trying to say what's going and what's not going on. tongue

EDIT: I didn't realize that I was off-topic til about an half an hour later.

I would like people to post and discuss here
about some changes "they" would like to see happen. note Do not speak
here is you are planning to give idea's but not fully thought out and
planned idea's.

Tell me what you want to see and how YOU think it could be fixed or happen.

And this topic goes for EVERYONE new and old.

Main topics I would like to see are:

How to pick out better people for Blood Mastermind ranks (Guild Leadership of games).
MY ANSWER: Assign people who are willing to stick to the game for about a good five months period. You think by then they have BoE loyalty.

How to get more people to use the forums for viewing topics and/or posting usefull and random topics.
MY ANSWER: Not everyone is notified, and to make more people come to this forum, post really IMPORTANT crap on the forums and say hey if you wanna see go on the forums.

How to get more people to use Vent and/or Donate to it.
MY ANSWER: I always tell people to get on vent and 90% of the time it works, and I say how you won't need a mic to even get on. I know not everyone can donate to vent, but I did when I used it, now I don't because I just use my own. I usually ask others to help out the cause because it's a guild effort not a single person. I really can't talk for ventrilo no more because I'm not part of the guild.

What is bad going on that causes people to leave and not notify the Leadership about the issues to get fixed.
MY ANSWER: I posted the bad I've experienced above.

How to get more people (Leadership ranks and non leadership) to show up for Guild Meetings (when i decide to do them again).
MY ANSWER: Once again not everyone is notified. No one knows about guild meetings ingame either. SPREAD THE WORD!! I get damn pissy when someone doesn't show up and I bring it to their face. At least I try to make a effort to get on BoE meetings....
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 2:00 pm

Wow i wasn't even starting a flaming thread, as i wasnt even mentioning bout BoE in pwi i said "i've noticed from BEING in MANY GUILDS lately"... is no one reading me properly T.T jeez.

tbh with guild meetings, if they are in same game as you, if they never on same time, you can alwayz leave em a msg in the game n they will defently see that, for others who are not in game, yea its mostly emails, which darky does do that, just i log on my mail several weeks or months later n see that i miss it every damm time >.> sowwi >.< uhm still have more thoughts, but will post later ^^
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 3:50 pm

Hmm.. Well. I will say this. There was some points I liked, and.. some I didn't. But hey that's the point of a opinion right? Time for the old noob to speak now ^^

I sit here and listen to all the bad experiences they had with the guild and etc etc and Then I think.. hm.. was there ever a good time? My name was brought up in Vixxie's post about the term of "Leadership failure." And Yea.. I deserve to be there. I blamed myself because of Melanie did and I was closely relying on her because of me being at school. I'm sorry, I love this guild to death but my schoolwork comes first. To those who don't understand that aspect, oh well. To those that do however, you can relate. For some they spend more time at work or school or whatever and here's my simple answer for that "Good for you, but I'm not you and I manage my time the way I see fit."

That's not a flamable argument, just saying for those who might have a say so in that. If you have time.. more power to you. but that's not really the basis of what I'm getting through to you all.

1. I've read (again) vixxie's post about how the lower level leaders aren't doing anything. Hm.. let me think. As far as I know, me and Fallen are the only lower level leaders still around, apart from sheik being the overall GM. The thing your not understanding is while you guys go play and have fun, I work in the background, gaining friends and alliances.. as i do in EVERY GAME WE GO IN. I'm sorry if I don't make it public to what i was doing. But I can only speak for myself, again Fallen knows what he has done right and wrong, so he can speak on his own behalf.

2. I agree with the fact that the people we recruit care 2 shits less about our name, and more as a means to progress through the game. I've been recruiting all this time and haven't once crossed the mind (well thought of it in that way). But one thing you have to understand is that I (sheik and old members alike) grow tired of helping people that we recruited from like lvl 1+ and help them with quest, items, moeny (sorta) etc. Then later when they feel they have gotten all they needed, they leave. yes, i know people leave, and we just recruit new ones. BUT.. I feel like it's time lost, because we could be leveling ourselves up and gathering better equipment instead of helpin someone who is eventually going to leave. But hey hey.. it's a risk we all take right? I'm helpful as hell, but I don't like when I'm taken advantage of, just my 2 cents.

3. I won't claim to of lead sucessful guild because I haven't.

Cabal: I was leader for all of 10 minutes because Fallen soon left because of net probs and NightmareDevil (Valegor) couldn't take it anymore. I decided to pull the plug only because I refused to Let nottygirl have it and run it down to the ground, fuckin up our name further.

PWI: That was my fault again. It was really the first time I was a GM from the start and I was nervious that i might fail. I relied on Melanie to be my eyes and ears while I was at school trying to graduate. instead I come back to being yelled at by things she didn't bring to my attention. (I quit the console scene to help the Guild after being gone so long since cabal).

with that being out in the open, I'm not good as a GM yet. I just take it as experience and to learn from my mistakes. As for you helping alot more than those who had power well.. it really is this. It's a sad estate of affairs but in this gaming community, it's justified for them. It is because you are a woman Vixxie that it was that much easier for you to rack in the members as you did. I say that because roughly the time you came back, half the server knew of you and already know your a woman. Same applies to vent, because.. your a woman.

Fun fact: Men are more inclined to listen to women, more so then men themselves.

"I rather hear a woman's voice than a man"

That's why I always make a joke left and right to say "we need a female recruiter" lol. You've done alot for us yes, but you also left. does that mean your not BoE? no. You left because you were frustrated with the problems at hand and nothing was being done about it, so you left and followed your beliefs. Those that come back on good terms and actaully state what is goin on to actually help us, is BoE enough for anyone.

I will say one thing though.. if Sheik was the GM for PWI.. half the problems wouldn't of even existed. But again, it's my fault because I didn't learn till later all the stress it comes from being a leader.

4. I agree to let Sheik just play and do whatever he wants for a change. That is what I'm here for, so I can take care of the things in the background so he won't have so much on his plate. others however.. I believe they should step up more as well as I to take care of more of the leadership roles so again, when he decides to come on, he can just play without worrying about a damn thing.

Most people have lost sight of what I keep saying over and over and over again. "We play for fun, to escape our daily lives of stress, argument, or whatever the case may be to just kick back and relax." We all Have lives and problems to go along with them but we don't need to bring that into the game.

My ideas (though they are mostly repeats).

`Vixxie's idea (Agreed with it): Post important shit on the forums. And tell them if they want to find out, go online and read it. who cares for the excuse. if you can log on and play the game, you can open your browser for all of maybe 5 minutes just to read the updates,

To add to that, I say we stop telling people in guildchat what's on the forums because then they become lazy and never go to it. from now on, just simply say "check the forums, we have updates" or something along those lines.

`(everyone has said this, but i'm addin it). Keep pushing vent on everyone. Lol if need be (if Vixxie decides to play with us or kensy gets a mic or play, or sun sun) to have one of them tell our members to get on vent. because again, more people are inclined to listen to a woman than a man. Just my 2 cents

`There was a system in cabal in one of the guilds I was in.. but i came like after the GM went inactive. It was called the "drama-free" rule. Anyone who even remotely sounds like they are going to cause drama, kick them. I'm iffy on that one because it may just cause more drama on that note. So idk, tread lightly with this idea.

` Keep the rank Idea, I think it's suitable enough for ranks. "If you want to rank up in this guild, use the forums to apply. at least make 1-2 post that's actaully useful and not spam." So 2 thumbs up on that idea.

`Guild meetings.. hm.. Its more or less what you said on vent (sheik). If the time comes that we need it, then ok We'll bring it back. Sarto was doing it for a bit but he kind didn't come to his own meetings lol. So For now anyone who wants to hold the meeting, please state it on the forums that your holding one so we can all adjust our schedules accordingly.

`Plan events. Not the Gm but the members. Dadoftrin and Dave were doing alot of that to keep the members interested. of course, you can't go askin someone else to fund your event, unless they want to offer it to you. So lets keep them interested. I gureentee you that if we do that, they will be more inclined to stay.

Lol as much as I type.. I should get paid for this D: Well that's all I have to say for now kthxbai ^_^ =b
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 5:45 pm

i have already stated what i think we can do, and as far as PWI goes, i believe we have already beat that horse to death. There was simply too much drama. It sucks that it was that way, because good members like Vixxie, or the brits never got to know that the true spirit of BoE is. They weren't with us in cabal (which was a great branch till my net got fucked and havik made his mess), they wern't with us in 9 dragons, or martial heroes. Unfortunately i will say this vixxie. The drama you saw, not so common. I know i had more than my fair share to do with how it all played out. But i hope you do understand, that the "lower level leaders" such as conflicted were only leaders in that game. The down side to that is they didn't have the loyalty to BoE and didn't know exactly what we wanted. They tended to impose their own ideas and that just failed. Im not sure if you were around when kitty was my 2nd in command. Bue we had a great job going till i apparently didn't listen to the stuff that wasn't being told to me because i didn't deserve to hear it. Im sorry for what happend in PWI, but don't let that fool you. I see nothing but room for success if me, sheik, zero, slayer, beats, and (even tho it won't happen) valegore were to all play the same game. To those from PWI that still pop their heads in from time to time, please don't let your experiance in PWI prevent you from joining us in Aion. It will not at all be the same.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:58 pm

*edit* What is being said was directed at Vixxie since my update icon only showed me that she said something *edit*

Maybe what you say about how to assign BM's could have some right in it but I had members here who was here for a full year and they still were not loyal. So that doesn't do anything about that.

I'm the games I am master of I set a fuckin macro and click it once per 30mins for forums and vent.
I notify people you do not need a mic to use it but they still do not get on. And when they do if they get one when someone isn't on then they get off and not wait.

About notifying leadership about issues to get fixed telling me this now has little to no effect. I want to know the issue when I log on after work. And the same done for other leaders in there games. I'm not a God or psychic so fuckin open your mouth when it happens. No one gives 2 shits if your ratting someone out.

I ALWAYS sent out mass emails about guild meetings and even went to other guild channels and told my members in game and still I was the only one sitting there in the channel like the dumbass I seem to be. So I CANT DO ALL THE FUCKING WORK WITH SPREADING WORD AND BULLSHIT, OTHER MEMBERS NEED TO FUCKIN HELP WITH THAT BULLSHIT. ONCE AGAIN IM NOT GOD.

*edit*

Ok true that the branches I mastered there were not alot of drama BUT its a fucking pvp server YOU WILL always have pk and ks issues ALWAYS. get the fuck over it. If a Guild master of Guild team leaders or EVEN THE VICE GUILD MASTER cannot take the stress of dealing with those issues at least 5 times a day then they need to be honorbly demoted QUICKLY.

And zero you are right I love how in City of Heroes/Villains I can log on and not worry about guild leader shit. Its fuckin great. I would love to have that more often even as leader.WHICH IS HOW ITS SUPPOSED TO BE. The guild master is mostly to deal with allies and enemy treaties, and getting reports from their lead men/women. Lead men/women are the ones who deal with pk issues and ksing, recuriting, events, letting members know about guild updates. Sorry BUT I WILL NO LONGER BE DOING 100% OF THIS NO MORE. If you all don't like it PLEASE LEAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!

I work from 5:30am-5:30 sometimes 6:30pm Monday - Thursday, I Teach Gung Fu Mon,Tues,Fri,Sat,Sun from 2pm-5 sometimes 7pm, I teach at my Sifu's Guan on Tues from 6pm-10pm and some Sun from 12pm-6pm, I go to College which I now do online and the work takes 4-5 hours, I have rl friends that think I do not like them, I want to get fuckin married before the age of 30 and that isn't lookin good at this moment seeing as I'm 24. This all means I HAVE A FUCKIN LIFE.

Yes I'm cursing but get the fuck over it.
Back to top Go down
Vixxie
Noobcake
Noobcake
Vixxie

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:06 am

I will reply as soon as someone tells me what everyone is saying. I cannot understand because of the concussion. I hate not being able to understand anything..lol
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:35 am

wow darky suprised me there o.o he swore darky swore XD
n you all need to take a chill pill, just cause we all in a guild, still need to take a breather once n awhile, plus we from a guild of games, GAMES! They not suppose to give you stress, its suppose to be fun! Sure the officers get lil jobs now n then, but its not hard. Is hard when you get half the guild down yah throat everyday though, but its not a crime to take a break from that n try n let someone else handle it for 1-2 days, if not yah just screwed lol.
I do miss being with you all ._. spes to one person most XD but also darky, your not supposed to do 100% of the work in the first place, its suppose to be split out between you n your officers >.>
Also last thing to say n will reply later.

CALM THE FUCK DOWN PLEASE ON THIS TOPIC! I WONT MENTION PWI AGAIN -.- LETS JUST ALL SIT DOWN TO A NICE CUP OF TEA AND HOT CHOCCY Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
Vixxie
Noobcake
Noobcake
Vixxie

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:16 am

I love MeowKitty..<3333333333333333333333333333333333 ..I really dunno what I started ..this mess ..yeye
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 2:59 am

hehe I love you too Vixxieeeee!! <3 ^^
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 3:33 am

i loves you both!!! Very Happy ( i know it was off topic)

Back to the center of things...I believe that Aion will have a HUGE impact on this guild and the way we operate if the game is 1/2 of what im expecting it to be. So all we can do is fasten our seat belts and give it our best.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:52 am

Vixxie wrote:
I love MeowKitty..<3333333333333333333333333333333333 ..I really dunno what I started ..this mess ..yeye

¬___¬ And I told her not to worry about the forums for now. sigh... don't say anything about me being hard-headed again =__=

ANYWAYS, More or Less I agree with Fallen. But I think for now.. just now and until Aion, that we all need to take a much needed break. Stop stressin.. worrying what went wrong etc etc. You know.. kick back, play a nice game that you've been wanting to play for a while (for those who have consoles), or watch TV, read a book, draw, fiddle with some program you wanted to learn for the longest time and never got to.

Do something that relaxes you study sunny Wink
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 6:12 pm

New note that I will be putting into a guild email.

When my reset takes place I DarkSheik also known as Aoriu will be relinquishing my postion as Archon of Blood aka Grand Master of Blood of Evil.

It will be up to the members who post to vote on who you want to lead you all. It can be ANYONE THAT YOU SO DESIRE, even yourself. If so some reason you pick me then so be it but if you pick someone else then I will hand them all admin rights to forums,vent, pass the vent bill to them but will donate when needed, and any thing else.

If someone else does take the title then I will follow them until death (guild death).

Thats my last statment on that now back on topic.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 9:58 pm

i mean no of offense by this, but im not so sure that is such a hot idea. It is already going to be crazy enough without anyone else having a title, but for NOBODY to have a title, including yourself...sounds like it has the potential to lead to bad places. I however have no doubt in my mind that you would remain the leader, tho if by some fluke chance someone else gets voted, i see BoE dieing rather quickly. Not to say that they new leader won't be successful, but to say that unless it is you, me, zero, or beats...we are going to lose ALOT of our heritage that way. Thats just my opinion on the matter. Without doubt, hands down...my vote is for your leadership, and as always, i will do anything i can to help in any way possible, even if i do not retain a title.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 12:29 pm

agreed, i have a bad feeling on that idea darky.
You've kept this guild going strongly for so long now, don't waste that, plus you suit the leader of boe XD
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 6:10 pm

Well start voteing on who you all want. Me personaly I dont fully feel that I'm shit to this guild. yea I keep it going for a while and yes the games I mastered were "good" but look at where we are now. And how things always end up. PW MY was the only one to go on for 1 full year and 3 months. But start a voting post and get to it. votes end july 1
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 8:20 pm

tbh, guilds alwayz have its ups n downs, nothing is perfect. Remember how the guild fell at one point and then you brought it back up, its not like its alwayz gonna stay up, itll fall eventually, but only for a short time. I'm sure you'll get it back up when Aion comes out too. But also don't say yah sht to this guild, as its not true, there are some ppl who do even look up to you darky and do respect you. Sure guild meeting havent been up to its standards, but things can change on that n meet up to its lvl again on ppl turning up etc.

I don't want no one to ever put themselves down on this guild! do you hear me, we are all a big happy family, so stop saying shit OK!!! or im just gonna get pissed n hit you all for saying bad things on yourselves from this guild...Alright!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Guild Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: