Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Discussion

Go down 
+2
Zerosfate
Aoriu-DarkSheik
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:17 pm

woah o.O.. strong words from sun sun lol . but more or less she's right. Without this sounding too wrong, I look up to you. Sure.. there's some things you do that I dislike highly, as well as I do things that you dislike highly. But one would ask? why would I stay? because past the pickin on me (all in good fun, tho i tend to take it seriously at times, guilty of it.), rantin and always beatin me in a duel (lol it's a joke XD), you can be very influencencial (I know i spelt that wrong but the spell check won't pick it up in this forum for some odd reason.) Half the reason I know Martial Arts because you offered to teach it to me the correct way. I mean I always had a love for martial arts and wanted to do it, but I didn't know how many different kinds there were, now thanks to you.

You were a pker only caring for yourself until you spared me. not many would of spared a noob back in the day. Following you I've improved vastly, not only as a gamer, but as a person as well. from the time you found me in MH, till now, I say that's a huge difference. others who've seen me through the stages can agree. Not only are you My GM, but also my friend. Never again should you say you are shit to this guild, because you sure as hell mean alot to me.
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 6:17 pm

Aoriu-DarkSheik wrote:
I would like people to post and discuss here about some changes "they" would like to see happen. note Do not speak here is you are planning to give idea's but not fully thought out and planned idea's.

Tell me what you want to see and how YOU think it could be fixed or happen.

And this topic goes for EVERYONE new and old.

Main topics I would like to see are:

How to pick out better people for Blood Mastermind ranks (Guild Leadership of games).

How to get more people to use the forums for viewing topics and/or posting usefull and random topics.

How to get more people to use Vent and/or Donate to it.

What is bad going on that causes people to leave and not notify the Leadership about the issues to get fixed.

How to get more people (Leadership ranks and non leadership) to show up for Guild Meetings (when i decide to do them again).

I wanna see Aion come out, and I think it can be achieved by NC Soft opening up the servers. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:13 pm

Ok all do not worry about voteing on anything I will go ahead and stay the leader since it seems there will be a unanimous vote for me and I was even yelled at by CupCake.

influential- correct spelling zero

And I guess I'm a ok leader since everyone seems to have something good to say and also if there was a dif leader seems most or all of you would just leave and I do not want that to happen.

And zachdude WTF are you talking about that has nothing to do with helping the guild getting the guild back on its feet.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:24 pm

*added post*

I will be resetting ALL ranks by the end of sunday (june 28). So all ranks will be gone *note that means I will be the only admin for all until more get ranks*. If you would like to have a rank please fill out the correct app. Note these ranks are for the guild not a game. I will and you all will need to be more aggressive with these rank voting. Seems all we ever did was say yes yes yes and look were that brought us.

Next I will be looking into getting us a website and before Aion comes out I plan to have that done and we will at that same time be going back to the first forums since it was easier to use and more trusty.

Next I will be setting us the vent so that the only way you can be on it is if you have a account made which also means you need to get your ass on the forums and fill out the info that you want so we will make the account or the first time you log on you will have a account made. And with that if you have a guest title the vent will log you out after you do not speak for 10 mins and/or you can only go to limited rooms.

Next I still do not have full time for it but I will try to look at a better way to get guild t-shirts made and so on. If by all means one of you can do so then please do and let me know. If one of you is a designer and can make the shirts (and any other items) 60% of the funds go to you and 40% goes to guild donations. Because we will have Vent server, Forums upkeep, Website upkeep, and maybe a live guild meeting one day.

Lastly *for now* I will let each person of Blood Mastermind have full options of what they want for there branch to survive. If you want your branch to be a pvp guild or pk, pkk, rp, hardcore raiding, casual or what ever then do so with out having to ask me. I only ask that you let me know of your plans. But do note we as a guild do not condone pking and look down upon it. But that is up to you.
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:06 pm

I was just trying to joke around man. No need to get boiled. lol
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 2:17 pm

zachdude wrote:
I was just trying to joke around man. No need to get boiled. lol

Not really a time to joke right now .__.

And thanks for the spelling correction.. I probably should of used google but I didn't want to lose the thought so yea lol.

Cupcake yelled at you? You know.. I actually never heard her yell or anything of the sort. <_<; maybe it's best not to know ever..

And I see.. Bms having overall choice of what to do..hm. that's cool I guess ^__^ I do hope these plans work out tho :/
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 5:38 pm

getting the shirts isn't the problem....getting the design is..you come up with something to put on a shirt, and the rest is easy.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discussion   Discussion - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discussion
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Guild Chat :: General Discussion-
Jump to: