Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aion Launches This September!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Aion Launches This September! Empty
PostSubject: Aion Launches This September!   Aion Launches This September! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 8:13 pm

Your adventures in Aion begin this September! NCsoft is proud to announce that Aion launches in North America on September 22, 2009 and makes its official debut in Europe starting September 25, 2009. Not only can you find the game at your favorite retail store, Aion will also be available as a digital download at NCsoft.com, Direct2Drive, and through Steam this September. Don't forget to take advantage of the special preorder promotion at
participating retailers now to receive access to the Closed Beta events
as well as a head start to your journeys in Atreia. Take to
the skies and become a part of a stunning world brimming with
otherworldly inhabitants, mysterious enemies, and ancient secrets.
Become a part of Aion this fall!

http://www.aiononline.com/us/news/general_news/aion_launches_this_september.html
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Aion Launches This September!   Aion Launches This September! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:19 pm

Well that's good.. and bad. Why does it have to come out so late in September? first it was suppose to come out late august.. then September 1st.. then being pushed WAYYYY back till 22nd of september.. this sucks -__- I want it to come out now =_=
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Aion Launches This September!   Aion Launches This September! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:46 pm

well this is more official since they had beta going on. so just be ready.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Aion Launches This September!   Aion Launches This September! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 10:53 pm

push back = more refinement...it sucks you have to wait longer...but that means more beta events, more time to learn the game, and less bugs once it launches...sucks, but is good...
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Aion Launches This September!   Aion Launches This September! Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:09 am

FallenAngel wrote:
push back = more refinement...it sucks you have to wait longer...but that means more beta events, more time to learn the game, and less bugs once it launches...sucks, but is good...

Well.. when you place it that way.. then I guess the wait is good then ^__^ because I still have alot of questions about the game that I've yet to find out about. so yay for more learning time ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Aion Launches This September!   Aion Launches This September! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aion Launches This September!
Page 1 of 1