Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Aion General News

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Aion General News Empty
PostSubject: Aion General News   Aion General News Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:34 am

Aion at the Game Developers Conference 2009

The Game Developers Conference may be over but the coverage and hype over Aion hasn't slowed down. Featured on such sites as IGN, Massively, MMORPG and GameSpot, Aion has gained a collection of exciting feedback. "I don't think I'll tire of jumping off cliffs and spreading my wings at the very last second to save myself... not for a very long time. Time to get my Icarus on." - IGN.com "Aion was one of the highlights of the show for me. I think that players who have been
waiting patiently for this game will be pleased with the end result."
- MMORPG.com "Aion's colorful art style, fully 3D flightmechanics, and easy-to-use quest system (the game will include some 1,500 quests at launch) should appeal to beginners, while its high-level player-versus-player abyss battles (between both players and active computer-controlled monsters, or "mobs") should offer a challenge even to hardcore players." - GameSpot.com "...it's clear that one area that's a problem for many MMOs at launch, even quite high-profile ones - moment-to-moment polish - isn't a worry for Aion." - Eurogamer.net
Back to top Go down

Aion General News
Page 1 of 1