Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Siggy request

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:54 pm

lol, as if this wasn't hard enough before, now with the post deleted, it will be almost impossible. So i thought i would post it again.

Siggy request Fallen10

now if i can only remember what it is that i wanted it to say...if anyone remembers...let me know
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 7:58 pm

Not a clue bro. I wish I at least had a backup of all the old sh** we had.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:59 am

Siggy request Datenshi2

Let me know when you remembered what you wanted
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:48 pm

*pokes fingers* I don't know w/e or not to say anything about it because I wish I had any kind of skill with siggy making but um.. but is the woman meant to be distorted..?
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 5:59 pm

it works for now, its certainly better than nothing...i was hoping to have her entire body in the image cause i love the sword. that would probably make her a little more crisp as well due to the resolution change. But i will worry bout all that when i know what i want the writing to say.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:21 pm

the whole image lol
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:23 pm

smaller of course
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 11:34 pm

I didn't feel the need to make a new topic but I did like the art of this.. even tho he didn't post up again (among other banners ^^;

Siggy request Onemind

Siggy request Userbar694573qv8

Siggy request Boe4life1

Siggy request Boe4life3

Siggy request Boe4life2
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:07 am

I planned to put those banners back on ppls names I just havnt gotten to it yet.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 4:34 pm

I saved you the work lol. I was just browsing on the old forums and placed a last topic there for old members that have lost their way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Siggy request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siggy request   Siggy request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siggy request
Page 1 of 1