Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Alliance Request

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:38 am

i was talking with Akemedia or something like that alot last night just cause i was fraking bored and found out that shes got alot of clops knowledge to share with me. she promised that if i was online next time they went she would take me so i can get the bosses down.

that is what started the conversation of allies and such...ill be talking to her hubby who is co leader for Galacia. from what ive said and replyed to from Ak theres no reason why we shouldnt have ties to this guild. i wanna talk with Aoriu about this before contacting the GM of the other guild.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:42 am

*Jumps Excitedly* SWEEEEEET

Can i meetum can i meetum can i meetum Pweeeeese!

I wanna go Clopses xDDDDD

Back on topic
Cool have um talk to Aoriu or Zero or Sagat i guess.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:34 am

You (sharaza) can speak to them just let me know of the results seeing as you "maybe" the future leader of RoM

other then that yes they can speak to me or Zero or Sagat since there of rank
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:20 am

so the plan is a temperary alliance....

we both agreed it would be good to have our players mix with each other on some runs that we can handle and see how that works if we dont have any problems we will talk about moving on to a solid alliance but til then u can ask Pendraig or Akeldema i believe is their names...for a lower stress run like MA or Kalins if u think u got the dps or gear for it Razz

i ran clops with them today. learned about the fights but it might take a few runs for us to get this all down. currently we need a scout and mage for Boddosh for sure now that ive seen it done.

xSlayerx is on the lvl with the required gear / hp /def lvl he needs for these instances

Knightrider is close to the same spot he just needs a little more stam/hp/def.

WE NEED TO GET SCOUTS / MAGES.....most of the time we can PUG a scout or mage from DDC but they HAVE to know that fight.

currently tho the run went very well they let me take a blue home *wahoo* with me after the run and right now they are interested in running stuff with us. so be on your best behavior and if we are lucky we might be in on some of the world boss kills ive been hearing about from their GM. more info later.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:40 pm

yessim sir Lol. I just say keep the rest of us informed. I'm glad that we have the temp alliance to mix it up with Galacia. Actually Aklemida has went out her way to help me with Wattken, which was very kind of her.

I'm cool wit it, and I'm sure Sagat wouldn't object to it anyways. Lets hope this expansion is successful.

Oh..yea. Before I forget..because it's on the end of my mind, maybe perhaps we should take these smaller guilds and merge them in with us. Blacksoulz and Insominac did it and look at them. I figured we'd try that, but then again it' smere a suggestion so I don't know ^^;
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 5:24 pm

first off....zero yer pic lookes like ur sooooo gay Razz

mergers are dangerous...we could lose our own identity....id personally rather just pick and choose who we put in here....after running with Galacia yesterday and hearing their policy on recruiting....think thats the same way we need to start doing it even if we stay a smaller guild...
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 9:26 pm

first off...It doesn't matter, the pic is fine for me (meaning I like it). I have more I just wanted to use this one. oh wait.. why do I care? .fail on meh D:

Second well.. I don't know. Again I said I rather just go on your judgment. You haven't steered us wrong yet so for me I don't have any doubt in your decisions. And Yes.. I do know the dangers of mergers, but when I posted i didn't elaborate on what I meant. Use it if the situation is right, otherwise lets just keep doing what we been doing.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:56 pm

How bout letting cirtain ppl from their guild use vent? worse come to worse we just change the password...
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:06 am

KnightRider wrote:
How bout letting cirtain ppl from their guild use vent? worse come to worse we just change the password...

I like the idea of that. um.. I would say some don't use vent but it seems like more and more there's people using vent. So maybe that would work out Smile
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:35 am

xD lol i'm sooo smart. xD
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 7:43 pm

eh im not so sure bout using our vent unless its for instance purposes. call me old fashioned tho Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Alliance Request Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alliance Request   Alliance Request Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alliance Request
Page 1 of 1