Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Consoles?

Go down 
+3
KnightRider
Evoviet
Richard
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 11:33 pm

Was sitting here looking over the forums and was wondering does anyone here play any console games? If so what are you playing? Do you prefer Online or Single Player games? PS3, XBOX 360, or Wii?

I myself love my PS3 more then almost anything else. Have a pretty large collection of games as of this morning when I bought MLB 09 I now have 87 games. I like Single Player games alot but prefer Co-Op the most.

So what about all of you out there? Ohh and another thing my name on the Playsation Network is....

PSN - BluChaoz

Just send me an invite and I will accept it.
Back to top Go down
Evoviet
Noobcake
Noobcake

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 12:36 am

Mt psn name is Phann
I have a very good collection of games hahaha
My game collection include only call of duty world at war
so yea add me uo
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:10 am

i have a PS3 (well Bros do at rents house)
want my PS2 back from my bros
Wii

and thats about it...

CoD WaW!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:16 am

Yes WaW is an amazing game. I was just on there last night with a couple guys playing the Nazi Zombie levels.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:38 am

I have made it to lvl 22 Solo xDD its INSANO!!!!!!!!!

over 3000 zombies at one time its like *o snap Resident evil didn't Prepare me for this*

Bros and i have gotten to lvl 25 b4. Thats like as high as i have seen anyone go.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:44 am

That's crazy. I don't play the Zombies too much but I have only gotten to 16 by myself. Those guys I was talking with last night said they made it to 26 but I have no idea if they were honest or not.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:59 am

Passable. its all about Strategy. and That most kids dont have.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:21 am

I will agree that it does take a lot of strategy, but I feel that at one point thats kinda all goes out the window. Smile
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 2:04 pm

I have a ps3. I play mgo2, re5, and a few others. I also have several comp games too.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:50 pm

Hmm.. this seems right up my alley. Here I thought I was one of the few PS3 players. Yes I used to have a 360..but slowly realized that well, it's going to cost some money to constantly pay for a subscription. That and other factors were running into it (My elite was showing symptoms of getting 3 Red Rings of Death, otherwise known as RROD.) I got rid of it before it became of little to no value.

Around that time MGS4 came out, and that alone urged me to buy a ps3. I didn't f*ckin care what ps3 it was (was hopen for the 80, but got the 40 instead), i just wanted to play MGS4. I played the single player and I have to say, that's the PERFECT EXAMPLE of telling a story on a game. Well in my humble opinion. Played online, and surprisingly alot of the old vets rememebered me, even the ones I've ducked soo.. I had to switch up code names. I'm ok, I'm not that good but I got by. Became a Eagle (Headshot Master) and so on. Still play occusionally, but not so much since I retired..along with my mentor and old comrade.

Lol sorry for Boring you guys with the story. My psn is..

PSN: Zerosfate

couldn't be any more easy to remember lol.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:20 pm

Sweet. So what games does everyone have? Trying to get some people together for some console fun every now and then. I didn't want to add all mine here but you can check them out on this spreadsheet I have upload on Google Docs, just click the link below this...

My PS3 Games Collection and Pre-Orders

Just post what games you guys all have and we will see what we can work out.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 7:47 pm

I have metal gear solid 4, resident evil 5, street fighter 4, silent hill homecoming all for ps3.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:07 pm

I'm lacking MGS4, and Silent Hill: Homecoming. How was that game as well? I really want to pick it up but I was never really into the other one's. Would I have needed to play them to understand any of whats going on?
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:14 am

Silent Hill: Home coming is freaking sweet. It finally goes back to the development roots of Silent Hill 1 and 2. The ambiance is creepy, the mobs are creepier, and the area is the worst yet cause you never know where you are at truely. Also, I would recommend you run Silent Hill 1-3 cause there is a lot of references to them, but nothing you can't look up to cover the back story.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:44 pm

PS3 needs more RPGs... I mean come on. It's bad enough that Mircosoft has been waving it's dollars around to get square to make some exclusives for their system (which sucks btw.. they have Lost Odyessy Sad ). When will the year of the rpg come to ps3? cuz so far.. mircosoft is tappin sony's ass in that department ~_~

I don't feel the need to re-name the games I have.. that's a bit long. so eh guess em. I won't mention names.. but someone left me in Killzone (lol inside joke XD ). Hopefully the next time that person plays, hopefully he/she doesn't spend only 10 minutes with it and become easily distracted lol.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:58 pm

Hey I had nothing to do with that. I guess since the RoM servers are down I can go ahead and go pick up some ranks or something. So next time the game will let me join you.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Well zero, enchanted arms is a good rpg on ps3. Other than that, I do believe your right, Microshaft....err Microsoft does spend to much money trying to kill other game consoles.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:35 pm

I have Enchanted Arms and I must say I wasn't all too happy with it, but then again I only played for the first 2 hours maybe. Room for potential but I was never able to give it.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 10:38 pm

kensy wrote:
Well zero, enchanted arms is a good rpg on ps3. Other than that, I do believe your right, Microshaft....err Microsoft does spend to much money trying to kill other game consoles.

I looked at the videos and just from seeing that.. it sucked. Long dialogues that no one really cares to read, wacky storyline (I believe they had a decent concept and executed poorly), and the game-play from what is aw isn't something to write home about. So no it's not listed as a "good" rpg for the ps3.. hell for any system for that matter.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 2:56 am

Well, I thought it was a unique venture, although it is a weird game. Otherwise I still think the ps2 has had some of the best rpg's overall. I hope some of the rpg's I have seen on ign for ps3 come to fruition.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 3:28 am

Gamecube had most of the best rpg's in my opinion.
Sky's of Arcadia Legends
Tales of Symphonia
Batin Kaitos
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Eternal Darkness (yes its counted as a rpg)
Lost Kingdom
Lord of the Rings: The third age (confusing but for what they were going for it was a nice outlook)
Summoner: A goddess reborn
Baldur's Gate: Dark alliance
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 4:06 am

You got that one down well, your right Sony has been taking a hit with the PS3 when it come's to this genre. Though I'm hoping that when Sacred 2 comes out that it brings something to this table. I heard they pulled away from the Diablo style hack and slash I mean it's still there but this time they actually added a very in depth story.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:47 am

Aoriu-DarkSheik wrote:
Gamecube had most of the best rpg's in my opinion.
Sky's of Arcadia Legends
Tales of Symphonia
Batin Kaitos
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Eternal Darkness (yes its counted as a rpg)
Lost Kingdom
Lord of the Rings: The third age (confusing but for what they were going for it was a nice outlook)
Summoner: A goddess reborn
Baldur's Gate: Dark alliance

Umz.. some of them were multi-platform lol. 3 of them i'm looking at that were on ps2 as well. I think possibly that Gamecube had a bit more quality in their RPGs, where ps2 simply had alot to choose from.

I just wish.. that we get some RPGS soon.. 2010 for FF13.. yea..... need a rpg till then lol.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:17 am

Nick when you get a chance look up Sacred 2. Release is April 25th. I preordered it awhile back, looks very clean. It's the one I'm hoping for. If not inFamous is another game I can't wait to get my hands on as well as Batman: Arkham Asylum
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:43 am

I played gamecube mostly for the Resident Series and Super Smash Brothers. Then I played dreamcast for Marvel vs Capcom 1 and 2, KoF 99, and several other fighting games. I don't have the full list but I did download the entire dreamcast game collection for the US. Now, I wish I could learn japanese so I can get the japanese dreamcast games.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Consoles? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consoles?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Dead Lands Chao's Faction Town :: Games-
Jump to: