Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Consoles?

Go down 
+3
KnightRider
Evoviet
Richard
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Consoles? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:43 pm

Zerosfate wrote:
Aoriu-DarkSheik wrote:
Gamecube had most of the best rpg's in my opinion.
Sky's of Arcadia Legends
Tales of Symphonia
Batin Kaitos
Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance
Eternal Darkness (yes its counted as a rpg)
Lost Kingdom
Lord of the Rings: The third age (confusing but for what they were going for it was a nice outlook)
Summoner: A goddess reborn
Baldur's Gate: Dark alliance

Umz.. some of them were multi-platform lol. 3 of them i'm looking at that were on ps2 as well. I think possibly that Gamecube had a bit more quality in their RPGs, where ps2 simply had alot to choose from.

I just wish.. that we get some RPGS soon.. 2010 for FF13.. yea..... need a rpg till then lol.

Hmm only the last 3 were multi platform, and Tales of Symphonia was on ps2 only in japan and from what i heard it looked better on gamecube, only good thing about it on ps2 was more speech covo. Main rpgs i like on ps2 is xenosaga series which they need to get started on part 4, and FF10/12, Rouge Galaxy, hmmm that about it.

Richard wrote:
Nick when you get a chance look up Sacred 2. Release is April 25th. I preordered it awhile back, looks very clean. It's the one I'm hoping for. If not inFamous is another game I can't wait to get my hands on as well as Batman: Arkham Asylum

You do know that Sacred 2 was released on pc right with a higher graphics package also
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Yeah but I really don't play any stand alone games on my PC. Graphics are nice and all I know the PC has better graphics but I like the feel of my controller. And before you say it I know you can hook up a controller to a PC I'm just stubborn.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Consoles? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 7:40 pm

Skies of Arcadia FTW...best RPG i've ever played...hands down.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Consoles? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 10:57 pm

I saw rogue galaxy and wasn't really sold on it.. is it really a good RPG?
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Consoles? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 9:55 pm

Skies of Arcadia was pretty damn nice. But as for Rogue Galaxy I can't say that I can bring it to memory. Will have to goggle it after this so I can get some kind of idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Consoles? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Consoles?   Consoles? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Consoles?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Blood of Evil :: Dead Lands Chao's Faction Town :: Games-
Jump to: