Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guild Application (Richard)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

Guild Application (Richard) Empty
PostSubject: Guild Application (Richard)   Guild Application (Richard) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Well I figure I should go ahead and fill one of these out as well since I have been gone for some time.

Current game you are applying for- None

In Game Name - Xei

Current Level - 83

Job/Class - Barbarian

Time Zone - Georgia, USA (EST)

Member[s] of Blood of Evil that could recommend you? - A large number of them.

Have you been in any other Guilds? - Yes

If so, please name them - Harbinger, RageQuit though I wasn't actually in RQ just Xei.

Explain why you applied to Blood of Evil and why we should recruit you?– I applied because it has been some time since I was last a member of BoE and though I should fill one out. As for why you should recruit me that is not a case to be made by me. That is something my superiors and peers will have to decide.

How did you find out about Blood of Evil?- I first learned about BoE from when I started PW-I many moons ago.

Any additional comments or information?- If this was not needed then feel free to delete it.

Bonus Questions

What would win in a fight a empty can of soda or a empty beer can? Tell us why.- Duh the empty can of beer, and why you ask? It's thicker and heavier then soda. It would be like a lumberjack fighting a ballerina.

Who would win in a fight a 40 term Shao-lin monk or a 10 time champ MMA fighter?
Tell us why.- I am going to have to say hell if I know. I mean I don't even know what the hell 40 term means. But if I was to go out on a limb I would say the monk simply because 40 is higher then 10 and I remember basic math the bigger number eats the smaller number.

Do you enjoy silly guild chat?- Yes

Are you a Hardcore gamer or Casual gamer or RolePlayer?- Hardcore/Roleplayer better yet RolePlayer/Hardcore. I so much prefer a good solid story then just grinding away any day of the week.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (Richard)   Guild Application (Richard) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:30 pm

first learned of BoE when you played PWI? I thought you came from AoC?
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (Richard)   Guild Application (Richard) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:59 pm

Damn forgot all about AoC, I still have my 80 Templar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Application (Richard)   Guild Application (Richard) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Application (Richard)
Page 1 of 1