Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A story for the ages....(Rules)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

A story for the ages....(Rules) Empty
PostSubject: A story for the ages....(Rules)   A story for the ages....(Rules) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:27 pm

So as I sat here on the forums by myself for what seemed like eternity I got a fun little idea in my head. "I wonder how many people would assist me in writing a fun little short story"

So here's the rules...

1.) Only allowed one paragraph. (4-6 Sentences for those who don't remember)
2.) Your not allowed to post twice in a row. You must wait for someone else to post before you can post again.
3.) Since I am unsure about the age appropriate content of this site try and keep it decent.

So without further wait I shall kick it off on my next post.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: A story for the ages....(Rules)   A story for the ages....(Rules) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 8:31 pm

The sun was slowly setting behind the mountains as Symon made his way up the path, he had started early this morning in hopes of reaching the peak before dark but it seemed that would not be the case this time. As the last sliver of light left the horizon he moved off the path to a small clearing dropping his pack he began to pull out some things to help set up a small camp. Lying on his back. Eyes dancing through the stars Symon slowly drifted off the melancholy sounds of the wild helping ease his worries. Quickly shooting up from his slumber Symon's' eyes quickly hurried around his camp looking for a source of light, he had heard something in the thick of the woods about 100 feet away.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: A story for the ages....(Rules)   A story for the ages....(Rules) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:36 pm

As his eyes adjusted to the darkness, he realized he is not alone. He quickly looked for something anything to be used to help him defend his patch of ground he was calling home. When there was nothing left to grab Symon sunk his head, he was alone, vulnerable and the worst was no one to help him. As he relegated his fate to who or what was out there a familiar voice brought him back to reality. It was jennifer, his fiance. She had decided to follow him to see what drove him to this place, and why he needed to be alone so long.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: A story for the ages....(Rules)   A story for the ages....(Rules) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:02 pm

He Proceeded to explain to his Fiance Jennifer, that men like women need a break from everything every once and a while. He told her how he feels at peace in nature, watching the animals scurry around him, taking in all his surroundings. That he enjoys the thrill of survival most of all. He looked toward the setting sun then to the rising moon and decided that it would be best to get some rest. Saying nothing more he turned around and walked back to where he had been laying. He sat for a moment waiting, then noticing the ground was dry, he used his sleeping bag as a pillow. laying once again at peace staring at the sky, leaving his Fiance standing there.
Back to top Go down
QueenCanniba
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
QueenCanniba

PostSubject: Re: A story for the ages....(Rules)   A story for the ages....(Rules) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 8:53 am

Jennifer now in a huff from being ignored, marched away in an angry maner leaving Symon to his "alone time". After what seemed like ages Jennifer finaly got back to her car, she got in and began the drive home. Bewildered at why her fiance would want to be alone in the middle of no where she was beginning to have second thoughts about her engagement to Symon. She shrugged it off and continued home wondering how and when he was going to be coming home.
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PostSubject: Re: A story for the ages....(Rules)   A story for the ages....(Rules) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 1:30 am

Jennifer realized that she has had doubts about Symon in the past. The one that sticks out the most in her mind was the time that he lost his temper with her father when Symon met the parents for the first time. Symon got so angry that her father offered him a job because her father knew Symon's current job was not enough to support his only child. Symon got angry over the littlest things she noticed. She decided to give Symon forty-eight hours to be back at their one bedroom apartment in Denver, Colorado. Otherwise, she was done, and she was going to pack her bags and stay with her parents for a while.

**Sorry for grammatical errors.... Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A story for the ages....(Rules)   A story for the ages....(Rules) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A story for the ages....(Rules)
Page 1 of 1