Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

MH story - Zeros side.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

MH story - Zeros side. Empty
PostSubject: MH story - Zeros side.   MH story - Zeros side. Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:20 pm

I thought about it off and on so i figured.. why not lol. That and i'm bored so yea D= Anyways.. here ya go..

"They say you learn alot from humble beginnings...While that may be true, my beginning.. was far from humble.."

Beginning days:

Zerosfate wasn't always the kind, somewhat intelligent officer that most members have come to know. No no.. lets go to the beginning..

..It All started 4 years ago.. in Valley town. Of course around that time it was actually booming with other warriors and merchants trying to make ends meat. Observing around just trying to take in that finally he would be able to make a difference in the world. The name however, wasn't Zerosfate, but Rylintheswift. anyways walking around seeing all the accomplished warriors, monks, mages, and assassins, Suddenly was called over by a warrior. He approached the warrior with such fear because he was trying to stay under the radar. Sitting before him was the Warrior named Kingsamori, wielding a Spear. sitting next to him was a lovely Assassin by the name of Dorkii (Later learned that was a former officer of BoE), who wielded claws at the time. They spoke to him about being a student to one of them, but tipped into the Favor of Dorkii trying to learn the ways of the assassin, tho he was only a warrior. She laughed and passed him on to Kingsamori.At first he opposed the idea at the time but Kingsamori promised to take care of him. So later he Kingsamori's student.

That was the beginning of a great Master right? that vision slowly faded as time passed. He was sent out to kill wolves and wandering swordsmen because of the jobs that were given to the towns folk. he became strong enough and used a scroll to teleport him to Bokho Temple. It seemed like a peaceful place considering there were alot of monks at the temple. Master Kingsamori accompanied him to the temple to show him around. As he was showing me around the temple, a Mysterious assassin out of no where halts their progress. she was duel wielding daggers and went by the name of Blackrose. "I see you've got another student King." Blackrose said to Master. "I do, and I intend to make this one strong, the last one was lacking and never came to train." Blackrose laughed and took out her daggers. "Well you shouldn't have to worry about your student, but more on yourself." Master Kingsamori pulled out his spear, feeling the scent of battle surround him and his student. Rylin was too weak to defend himself, so master king step before him to take on Blackrose. The battle started and already they were exchanging blows left and right. It was too much for Rylin to keep up with.

The battle ended with Blackrose standing firmly on her feet without many bruises. "You dissappoint me king... after all this time you haven't grown stronger since the last time we fought." Master King dropped to the ground, face first into the ground. "Master..? MASTER!!" Rylin in haste made his way to his master. He lifted him up, but he was knocked out cold. He then looked up and glared at Blackrose, cursing her out and then rook his spear out. "I challenge you to a duel to the death Blackrose!! I will avenge my MASTER!!" He roared out, getting into his stance and aimmed his spear at her. She shrugged her shoudlers and pulled out her daggers again "Sure.. since you seem in such a hurry to die." Another battle broke out and Rylin did not last 2 seconds with her. It only took her one hit to send him flying against a wall, knocked out. "Heh... you speak of revenge..? but can't even last more than a minute with me." placing her daggers away and walked off slowly laughing. Master Kingsamori had awaken and inched his way to his student.

"No.. you come back here you bitch.." Slapping his Master's hand away from him and getting up himself. It caught her attention and she turned around. "What did you just say to me..?" slowly walking back to Rylin pulling out her daggers once again. Master King slowly stood up and waved his hands from side to side, trying to convince her not to end his student's life. "King, not this time. It's time for your student to learn respect, and if it has to be in the afterlife, then so be it." She was closing in on Rylin when a Mage and Assassin teleported in the nick of time. "Now now Rose.. I think that's enough, No sense in trying to kill the boy." the mage said. "I say kill him Rose..do it!" the assassin shouted.

The mage looked at the assassin "Uchigatana shut up, there's no need to kill the child, he will learn in due time, but taking his life away isn't the way to go about things." Uchi looked at the mage and said "Taodragon please.. the boy deserves to die.. look at him.... he's weak. I say kill him before he becomes a big problem." Blackrose paused and was more inclined to listen to Tao considering he was more of a advising kind of friend to her. Sheathing her daggers, she spoke "King your lucky.. Tao saved your student's life. Be sure to teach him to respect his elders." she slowly walked off to her friends to sit down. "Rylin, please sit here and keep your mouth shut. You've caused enough ruckus at this temple as it is." he said as he arose to speak to Blackrose about his student's misbehavior.

Rylin slowly inched his way over to the tree, not really listening to his Master's advice and still cursed at Blackrose for harming his master. He felt honestly that his sense of honor was ripped from him in battle and wanted to gain it back. Master King looked at him and told him to shut up, but there was no stopping his mouth. "ENOUGH Rylin, I'm tired of you and your mouth.. and because of it.. your going to be a Kill on Sight for Honor, DemonicRogues, and Dishonor." Rylin then grew silent and all that was heard was Uchi laughing.

Just then clapping was heard in the background. "Well Well.. Kingsamori, your student puts on quite a show don't you think?" The warrior laughed in the background. "Oh god.. what do you want Samonuske." Kimgsamori said, rolling his eyes. "Oh nothing.. me and my student Zhou Tai were just stopping by to see what the huge comosion was in Bokho temple.. and might I add it was a good thing we made our way over here." Rylin squeaked out a question considering Samo was a member of Honor. "Samonuske.. your not going to kill me are you..?" Samo laughed and answered his question "Of course not, I don't deal with KoSes of this nature. Besides.. I spend my time training my student these days.. so even if I wanted to kill you, I would never have the time." he ended with a smile on his face. Rylin then turned to speak to Blackrose, but she always tapped her daggers getting ready to strike if he had continued his conversation with her. Rylin shook his head "(Man.. what have I gotten myself into..)"

To be continued..
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

MH story - Zeros side. Empty
PostSubject: Re: MH story - Zeros side.   MH story - Zeros side. Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 8:08 pm

Maybe I should mention this.. But you can comment in between, I don't mind at all ^^
Back to top Go down

MH story - Zeros side.
Page 1 of 1