Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic

Go down 
+3
Zerosfate
Sharaza
kensy
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:10 am

Real Name (do not apply for this spot if you do not want people saying your real name):
My name is Kensy Anne Duffy. My character's name is Imsquishy.

Would you have a problem assisting the Archon of Blood (Grand Master of the guild) with ANY duties that need to be done?
No, I will be happy to assist with any duties that come up

Would you be willing to help come up with new ideas to help the guild grow as a full mass gaming guild?
Yes, I have already submitted some ideas that I would like to see happen.

Are you ok with the amount of stress you more than likely will receive with this position?
Yes, I can handle the stress as long as I get a minor break sleeping.

Please give us a short Bio about you so every member can get to know about you more?
Well my name is Kensy. I have been playing games since the atari and pac man was the big thing. My first online game was nwn 1. I played and helped develop on Death and Dishonor as well as Chaotic World Legends and A Carpathian Nightmare. When nwn faultered I started to play Lost Chaos, Shaiya, Rohan, and Runes of Magic. I consider myself to be intelligent, funny, and easy going. I know a little bit about a lot of things and am always open for learning new things. I fiddled with tai chi and tkd. At the moment I currently run my own comp business which is failing, unfortunately.

On
a scale from 1-10 what would you rate your level of anger? (Be truthful
because it will come out)(1 being the best, 10 being the worst)
My level of anger sits at a sustained 1-2. It takes a lot to accelerate it to a 10. By the way if you get me there then we have an issue.

On a scale from 1-10 what would you rate your tolerant level? )(1 being the best, 10 being the worst)
My toleration level would be a 1.

Will you help organize all monthly guild meetings on Ventrilo?
Yes, I can help get the meetings organized on vent. (Don't know when I can afford a mic.)

Will you help remind each Blood Mastermind of their quarterly report to turn in?
Yes, I can set up a reminder system for the quarterly reports to be turned in.

Are you ok with judgment of each Blood Masterminds yearly review to see if they should keep their title?
Yes, I feel everyone should be open for a review of thier peers. After all a person's opinion can change at any time.

Why should we all pick you for the job? Put some form of detail in it.
Well, I think you should pick me, because I'm an easy going asset for the guild that will help it grow and flourish into a beacon of fun and enjoyment. I will dedicate my energy and time to improving the guild and improving our reputation.
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:02 am

Kensy with power = SCARY!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:54 am

*Rolls eyes* I answer to no one else but ones who are my rank and above <-- childish reply.. lol i just wanted to put it there Very Happy

Anyways back to business. First off, I would like to say I have alot of respect for you wanting to step up in BoE and help ease with the leadership; very commendable. Another thing I would like to congratulate you about is the fact your being a bit more active, Maybe not around my time, but at other parts of the day (very nice). All very good positive points, but as you know, every pro has a con.

You've only recently came back to us in the game, so it's only but a short period. Who's to say you won't disappear on us again? I'm not trying to bring you down, no... I'm just thinking realistically. I mean.. lets say I left the game for 10 months. I've mentioned that well ok i'm goin to be gone for a while. If I come back, only been active for maybe a week.. then ask for a promotion? I would get denied left and right. Great Power and responsibility comes in time if you are able to stay for that long.

That's about the only con (well that's important for now). Other than that I pretty much agree with ur application. You don't get p*ssed off easy, which is always wanted in this guild (trust me.. we get some asses from time to time that will wind you up.) You Harbor a great deal of potential, but as of right now you have to show it. So I'm going to have to say no for right now, but maybe in the coming weeks you can prove yourself and achieve this position. But alas, I'm only a Blood Mastermind (or Blood Major.. I'm confused with my ranks now n days ~_~), so the decision is left with my equally ranked officers and sheik.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 pm

Just so we All are aware. This rank that she is applying for is Blood Overseer, which is 2nd in command of this guild. So I would like everyone to have a yes or no in the matter this rank is very serious.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:20 pm

I still say no. but again, it's all up to other members. And even after saying that I question...because the person I would see anywhere close to that rank is Fallen but he's a ToB so yea lol.
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 6:18 pm

I don't count for much as far as a vote goes but I say do whats best for BoE.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:26 pm

I really dont know you that much but i think all in all you dont have enough game experience in RoM so for me its a No.

Maybe when your a higher lvl. and are more knowledgeable in the game.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 12:01 am

Unfortunately, for 2nd in command im going to have to vote no at the current time.

This is mainly for time in guild and activity. From what i have gathered you are not around so much at this current time, and i would feel a bit more comfortable if you were to stick around with BoE a bit longer, maybe follow us to a few games...become a blood mastermind first. Sorta work your way up through the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:23 am

dont know if i got a say no more cause of my rank but yer a little new RoM wise. whether or not Aoriu or Kensy wants to clarify which shes applying for. over all the guild or just the RoM branch.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 1:53 am

i would like to know this as well. For 2nd in command, i still vote no. For a simple ranked position in RoM such as recruiter or something of that nature, i would have to leave that up to those in RoM.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 7:11 am

Well, I just want a higher ranked position. I feel I can help out more. There just isn't a lot of applications to run through. Sorry for the confusion.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 3:51 pm

As it's already been stated by a few members, just wait till you become a higher level and become more knowledgeable about the game itself. Once you have achieved of acquiring the knowledge and gaining the trust of your fellow members, then the next time you ask for a position, we'll be more inclined to say yes.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:04 pm

I concur!
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 1:58 pm

I would like to lastly say to take note of what your applying for. This rank here is 2nd in command of ALL of BoE. Not ingame 2nd in command. Apply for that in the RoM part. I would like to see someone finaly get this rank but w/e
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitimeThu Apr 09, 2009 6:54 pm

you already know, if i were able to have a stable PC and a fixed work schedule, i would apply for it, but i just don't feel confident right now in going after it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic   Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for ranked position in Runes of Magic
Page 1 of 1