Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)

Go down 
+4
Dark_Bounto
Sharaza
FallenAngel
necro_anu
8 posters
AuthorMessage
necro_anu
Noobcake
Noobcake

Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Empty
PostSubject: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 3:16 pm

Real Name Phillip Adkins

Character Name achtzhen

Ventirlo Name necro_anu

Forums Name necro_anu

What Country do you live in? United States

What times do you get on the games and for how long do you stay on them? about 9am-12pm

How long have you been a member of this guild? about 3 months

What games have you been a member with Blood of Evil? Runes of Magic, Perfect World International

What is the highest rank you have achieved in any of those games? Recruiter

Have you ever been a master of a game guild? If so for how long? no

Describe your style, as in how you play a game as a member? helpful even to non-members, grinder

Do you get annoyed when other people ask you a ton of questions? somewhat(if they are ridiculous and non-informative)

Do you like pvp or pve more? undecided

Are you a Hardcore or Softcore gamer? hehe Hardcore

Why should we pick you as a Blood Mastermind rank? I love the guild and would like to contribute as much as possible, calm, levelheaded as far as inguild problems go, really dont mind helping others that need or want help.
Actually trying to help guild survive and prosper in both games.

Off the record Questions

What are your favorite types of games to play? (rpg, mmorpg, fps, sports, racing, rts, pansy games like hello kitty, etc) rpg,mmorpg,sprts,fps

What offline games do you like to play? a lot

Do you like anime? If so which ones?dragonball, avatar

Do you do any type of physical sports? as much as possible

Have you ever seen the sun light when not in your room? lol yes and quite a bit
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 7:55 pm

well...i can't say i know much about you as we havn't had much time to get to know each other, i hope that changes soon though. Im glad to see that someone wants to step up to the plate, but im going to have to see what the people who know you better think about the idea.
Back to top Go down
Sharaza
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 3:39 pm

i might not have a say in this but i think yer still a little wet behind the ears. i mean do u know all the perfect world guys? i read fallens post and i know he plays PWI and he dont know u that well....i dont play the game so like i said i might not have a say but dude get to know everyone lol.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 3:39 am

well, i look at it like this. At this current point, BoE PWI has very few active members, so knowing them isn't the big thing, that will come with time. As far as actually getting the position, it would not be for some time still. Level is still pretty low. Once you have some more game experiance and know most of the things to know, and have a decent level (probably 60+) then you might be in a place to lead. Assuming that you meet the previous requirements of knowing the guild history and what it is we want and expect from BoE. So this is not something that if approved right now, would take effect right now. Don't mean it to sound rude, but not many people would be willing to follow a level 20 into battle, lol. So get your levels up, learn as much as you can about the game, and learn where to find the information you don't know. We will take it from there.
Back to top Go down
Dark_Bounto
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Dark_Bounto

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 pm

i agree w/ FA, we dnt know much abt u since we dnt really play PWI. how abt coming on forums more often so we can get to knw more abt u?? try starting up an intro post
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:04 am

gosh you guys sound harsh lmao. But they both weren't trying to and have a valid point. Especially with "who will follow a lvl 20+ into battle?" A. you wouldn't be able to help because you don't reach white named status till 30, and when you do your meat for the higher leves (Assuming your playing the PvP server, Lost City).

I'm glad that you would consider This position for PWI. I figure I should reply to this as well Seeing I'm the original and former leader of PWI anyways Lol. Based off what little I have seen of you, There's.. alot to be desired before I can see a "leadership" rank of you in the near future. This isn't to be mean by any means, but rather be taken as constructive criticism. Noted I've been told I'm not seen around much, but when I am, I'm quiet and observing others. I just never tell anyone ^^ oh wait I just did <.<. Anyways I'm going to have to say No for right now, but I do admire your desire to help us. Stick around for a little while and prove yourself, and You will gain the spot of a Blood Mastermind.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:24 am

each of the points do not fully state a yes or no, please state a no or yes at the start or end

-reasons why ur against it
-reasons why ur for it
-things they can do to increase there chances-
-extra info
-yes or no

those should be the format u can use when answering back

lastly this isnt just for ranking ppl to reply ANYONE IN BLOOD OF EVIL should answer here. why? because it may be a person ur gonna have to follow
Back to top Go down
Richard
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
Richard

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:30 am

I will go ahead and mention that you can delete this if you feel I have no bearing or say in what goes on with PW-I but I just wanted to give alittle words of wisdom or advice to the fella interested in applying for the job. I will use the format you listed below Aoriu.

-reasons why your against it.
I spent a few months playing in PW-I and over my time I have learned that it requires a certain spark about you to be able to lead a guild and be prosperous. There are really only two types of leaders in all of PW either your War-Mongers or those who are Pacifist until they have the ability to become War-Mongers. Not only does one need to be able to have this character flaw about them but they need to be ready to stand fast to their words. A good leader should be able to actively listen but he should not bend for anyone. Personal feelings should not come in the way of the way your guild is ran. If you would punish a simple new member of your guild for something be ready to do the same to your best friend within the guild as well. Lastly like everyone has mentioned before me experience goes a very long way. How would you expect someone who let's say is a level 92 Barb and they are wanting to do their FB89 how would you be able to offer any help in this matter? Or in a more common situation if someone comes to you asking where something simple is like the elements you need to collect for the Lighting Master, yeah you could Goggle it. I guess they should have Goggled it but I feel as though as a leader in PW-I and representing BoE this answer should already be in your head and ready to spurt out at any moment.

-reasons why your for it
Well from what I hear BoE's branch in PW-I has been going through some very rocky times, and though I have had the burden on my shoulders of feeling that I am the one who caused such a turbulent time I admire this kids admiration to stand up to the challenge of rebuilding it. Many have tried and many have failed. So I would simply give him a nod for that effort alone.

-things they can do to increase there chances-
Learn PW-I like the back of your hand. The guilds, the leaders, the pusher and movers of the server. Learn the mobs, the FB's, skill sets. As a leader you should be your members one stop source for all involving the game. You want your people to trust your words as well as your actions. Stand true to yourself and what you believe in. Simply follow the rules set before you for how a guild sanctioned by BoE should run and you will prosper. So my advice here is to grow, grow, and grow. Both mentally andf physcially in the game.

-extra info
I think I might have already made this longer then anyone wants to read. But I will just mention again that I'm sorry for butting in like this I know I no longer play PW-I but not a day goes by that I don't log back in just to see if I still have it in me.

-yes or no
So I must say that my final answer for this would be no. But like I have mentioned in the many words above I have stated that this young man does have the drive to be a fine leader he just needs to fine tune himself and grow. To make this easier would Xei have followed him? Doubtful atleast at his current state. Hell Xei couldn't follow his damn self. Smile
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 9:06 am

Wow you all are treating him like a kid. lol. And he isnt, he is older than me and my age is posted (18)

Honestly i Commend him for standing up and offering his time to take the position. This Noone has done. Ya he is a low lvl. but currently there looks to be no-one in PW-I... as far as i can tell...

I say let him start the Guild over there A new, a Fresh clean slate and see where it goes.

I just hope it doesnt effect is RoM playing. He will be a major asset soon Dx
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 6:18 pm

Sorry if my responses seemed...harsh. They wern't intended to be. As far as why i didn't say yes or no, is because its a 2 part answer

1) Q) Can i have the guild now?
1) A) No.

2) Q) Can i have the guild when i am higher level and know PWI intimately?
2) A) Can't say yes right now, but it isn't a no either.

As i said, you have alot about the game to learn. I love the fact that you appear to be a go-getter, so when my PC gets back up and running again, i will work closely with you, and if you prove yourself to me, we will bring this back up for a closer look.

So please don't take this the wrong way, but for now i am going to say no. Though once you have leveled and worked with me, i really would like you to apply again.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 7:38 pm

Do remember all apps are open for 30 days of making the post, if we are at 15 days and most (6:4) say yes then that person will have to still wait the full 30 days. If its at 9:1 at 15 days then its up to me
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:34 pm

well...my point on this, is that unless some serious devotion is put in, i do not think he will be prepared within the next 30 days, but who knows. If Xei comes back, and is planing on taking some sort of lead position to help rebuild the guild, it might be possible, but again, my main concern would be level related. The server is already fairly well developed, to the point that even at level 60, you arn't shit. Its going to be hard to be successful without a decent level.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)   Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Applying for In-game Guild Leader (Perfect World International)
Page 1 of 1