Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

New guild events setup like the instance runs we have for weekends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
necro_anu
Noobcake
Noobcake

New guild events setup like the instance runs we have for weekends Empty
PostSubject: New guild events setup like the instance runs we have for weekends   New guild events setup like the instance runs we have for weekends Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 8:52 am

I have been trying to setup a time for the higher lvls in the game for an event like we have for instance runs.
I'm trying to set them up between Silentwarriors and Galacia. It's in the works at the moment but im trying. The spider world boss in Ystra Highlands, The Ice Witch in Ystra, The dragon in Dragonfang Ridge, And you guessed it the Pike brothers you see going into Mystic Altar.
The whole reason behind this is to strengthin our bonds between the two guilds and while we are at it we might actually get a piece of epic gear from them. Ill post an update as soon as i can and when i can get both guilds together to talk about it.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

New guild events setup like the instance runs we have for weekends Empty
PostSubject: Re: New guild events setup like the instance runs we have for weekends   New guild events setup like the instance runs we have for weekends Icon_minitimeTue Apr 28, 2009 6:17 pm

Nice, seem to take alot of initiative (i think thats the world i'm looking for) of aiding our guild =) keep it up and would love to hear a update ^_^=b
Back to top Go down

New guild events setup like the instance runs we have for weekends
Page 1 of 1