Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guild is Dieing.

Go down 
+5
kensy
Eternal Agony
Zerosfate
Aoriu-DarkSheik
KnightRider
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:22 pm

Ok this is crap i am very very very pissed off.
There have been very few members using the forums.
Even fewer using vent. Not to mention out of the kindess of our hearts Aoriu and I payed it for this month. And with the use of it in the 1st week... I will not be paying for it again. I will never ever ever pay for it again if i do not see more than just me God, Xandan and Zero on.

Also a few of the 50s that are still active are thinking about merging to anouther guild just so there are ppl to talk to. I recruited almost 10 ppl over the last week, and none use vent.

Im tired and worn out. i come on to chat and relive everyday stresses and see friends. None of which i have accomplished... If this message sounds angry your damb right. I am on Right now and there are 11 ppl on for once its over 10 YAYA. but none are on vent.

I am this close to leaving. By 2 PM tomorrow if im on... for a few hours and i dont see more than 5 ppl on vent not including me god xandan...
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:36 pm

Well sorry you feel that way. But sorry to tell ya there is nothing I can do about game people using vent. When they do get on its at times when people are at work or school and they see no one then they get off and never get back on. I tell them time and time again to stay there and people will get on but w/e.

If ya gonna leave then well its been nice knowing ya. I quit RoM and gave leadership to godkiller but I will only play when the guild needs my help and I've told them that.

I told ALL OF YOU to think of ways to get members on vent, dont know if you all are or not but w/e.

The game its self is in a decline so gaining members is something hard to do. Only way to do so is be a top guild and have others merge.

Once again if ya leave I'm sorry and its been nice knowing ya. Wish ya stay but w/e ya can't make people do what you want only try to change there mind.

I've seen this happen to this guild 3 times now and we've always bumped back up rarely with the same game.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 9:57 pm

I am willing to come back for Aion. I see that game may be fun. And Cheaper to play. But i dont see any reason to keep beating this rock with our tooth pick its not going anywhere. Also i will carry out the FPS and If i can get ppl to join the FPS and there are alot of them, then i will pay vent solely by myself. Concidering that would be who would be using it.

I will say active on the forums hop on vent ever so often.
I dont want to leave completely. I just dont like being in a guild that is dieing...
Its depressing and my life is depressing enough. I need to escape thats why i come on.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:22 pm

Well Knight, Welcome to our world. How many times Have I seen the guild die.. hm.. Really only Perfect World International and Cabal.

To avoid the question of "whats Cabal". Lets say it's a branch I'm not too fond of talkin about it and leave it at that.

But yes it's happened in a host of games as BoE as a whole.

9dragons
Perfect World MY
Perfect World International
Cabal
Martial Heroes (Wasn't in at the time, but watched them die out)
Hero (Sheik told me they died)
Age of Conan (due to bad service)

That's about 7 games. There's probably more I'm missing but those are the only ones that come to mind right now. My reason for staying here differs from everyone else. Sheik knows it so its all good. My point is that just because we seem to be a little on the dead side, doesn't mean to abandon and join another guild in which will die out as well and never be heard from again.

We try to keep some members but as you know their only interest is staying in the game and becoming "the best" or whatever motive there is to playing it. I welcome you to stay with us, maybe not on RoM, but just hang around. If not and you so choose to go somewhere else where it's a bit more lively then I as well say that it was indeed a pleasure knowing ya.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:30 pm

ok well you don't like people joining the guild who don't use vent well... then add people who will. less people will join but at least you'll have what you want.

If you don't like seeing the guild get like this ever then you basicly have 2 options. 1.leave before it gets there. 2. change it and make a better turn out rate.

Sorry that I'm not anywere as good of a leader as some guilds i.e. Warrior Nation who has round about 30 games with 25 of them going good. Or Reborn who 98% of them live in the same country and/or city so they can hang out with each other outside of the games which brings them closer. And sorry that I have to work from 6am-5:30pm sometimes 7pm and teach my 4 hour martial arts class and do my college work which only gets harder and find time to go out and maybe one day find a wife then still try to be a good enough leader for this guild.

When I started I was just a member of this guild 5 years ago. Then after 4 months that leader disbanded the guild. After 5 more months of me joining 9 different guilds I asked him if I can take the name. Now with this being 5 years later I have slowly been losing my time and I don't like certian types of people so I don't let them join.

As I stated if you don't like that well you can leave and join a different guild that has 300 people on all day long or you can do what one member who didn't like me did which is make your own guild and do better then me in numbers. Thats fine and dandy but I don't add people for numbers I add for people. I want good people to talk to and maybe meet in real life and be real life friends also.

Every guild dies at some point this one it kinda happens when the game reaches that point. The people you still see on vent are the ones who are the type of people I want to have. case-n-point

If you stay then thats great. If you don't then as I said its been real but I won't cry over it. I've seen alot of people come and go. I've seen alot of people shout boe4life and they be the first to leave.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:36 pm

Zerosfate wrote:
Well Knight, Welcome to our world. How many times Have I seen the guild die.. hm.. Really only Perfect World International and Cabal.

To avoid the question of "whats Cabal". Lets say it's a branch I'm not too fond of talkin about it and leave it at that.

But yes it's happened in a host of games as BoE as a whole.

9dragons
Perfect World MY
Perfect World International
Cabal
Martial Heroes (Wasn't in at the time, but watched them die out)
Hero (Sheik told me they died)
Age of Conan (due to bad service)

That's about 7 games. There's probably more I'm missing but those are the only ones that come to mind right now. My reason for staying here differs from everyone else. Sheik knows it so its all good. My point is that just because we seem to be a little on the dead side, doesn't mean to abandon and join another guild in which will die out as well and never be heard from again.

We try to keep some members but as you know their only interest is staying in the game and becoming "the best" or whatever motive there is to playing it. I welcome you to stay with us, maybe not on RoM, but just hang around. If not and you so choose to go somewhere else where it's a bit more lively then I as well say that it was indeed a pleasure knowing ya.

9dragons- Died due to me stupidly giving I3loodSucker guild leadership and him disbanding in a week
Perfect World MY- was active but had to die out due to Warlords having all spots on the map and people only wanted to join that guild for the money. So guild merged
Perfect World International- Due to repeated people failer/betrays/dumb asses/and a slut asian girl
Cabal- Due to fail of a member and guild leader spot giving to someone who wasn't ready
Martial Heroes (Wasn't in at the time, but watched them die out) Due to Laz4rMage and 3 other people who caused a internal war
Hero (Sheik told me they died) Due to me hateing the game 1 day into Final Release and giving leadership to a 12 year old. Hero Online was my first game as guild leader.
Age of Conan (due to bad service) Just as stated
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:41 pm

Aoriu-DarkSheik wrote:
ok well you don't like people joining the guild who don't use vent well... then add people who will. less people will join but at least you'll have what you want.

If you don't like seeing the guild get like this ever then you basicly have 2 options. 1.leave before it gets there. 2. change it and make a better turn out rate.

Sorry that I'm not anywere as good of a leader as some guilds i.e. Warrior Nation who has round about 30 games with 25 of them going good. Or Reborn who 98% of them live in the same country and/or city so they can hang out with each other outside of the games which brings them closer. And sorry that I have to work from 6am-5:30pm sometimes 7pm and teach my 4 hour martial arts class and do my college work which only gets harder and find time to go out and maybe one day find a wife then still try to be a good enough leader for this guild.

When I started I was just a member of this guild 5 years ago. Then after 4 months that leader disbanded the guild. After 5 more months of me joining 9 different guilds I asked him if I can take the name. Now with this being 5 years later I have slowly been losing my time and I don't like certian types of people so I don't let them join.

As I stated if you don't like that well you can leave and join a different guild that has 300 people on all day long or you can do what one member who didn't like me did which is make your own guild and do better then me in numbers. Thats fine and dandy but I don't add people for numbers I add for people. I want good people to talk to and maybe meet in real life and be real life friends also.

Every guild dies at some point this one it kinda happens when the game reaches that point. The people you still see on vent are the ones who are the type of people I want to have. case-n-point

If you stay then thats great. If you don't then as I said its been real but I won't cry over it. I've seen alot of people come and go. I've seen alot of people shout boe4life and they be the first to leave.

I never shouted it and ironically enough I'm still here lol. I just felt like I didn't need to yell it. I'm here, that's good enough lol.

Here's the list of people who shouted then left. I'm bored so I'll even give u what game they are from.

XxWaRxX = Perfect World International. I'll mark him as my problem since it was my branch it happened in.

Havik = Cabal. we good friends now but i didn't exactly agree with his decisions that he made. shouted boe4life

Lilyanne - Perfect World MY. He was all for pk pk pk. Instead of askin questions and wondering why certain things were happening, he would kill first, and ask later. That caused quite a uproar with other guilds sadly :/

BloodSucker - 9dragons. oh god.. is he a ringer. he left once and then came back shoutin Boe4life as well. later gained leadership and ran the guild into the ground. The only blessing I got out of him was Nottygirl...which ended up becoming my problem for my friends.. my scar (lonnnng story =o)

SinisterWarr - Runes Of Magic. Lol we seem to have one in every game. But yes he shouted it too til well.. he started trouble with other guilds.

lol and here are some honorable mentions

Sharaza (lool I hope he sees this too XD)
House

So yea. People come and go, but who stays is actaully what counts.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 12:17 am

I probably won't be much help with this (given my lack of internet service) however this is the way I see it.
We have a "guild" and a circle of "friends"
When you join you have a choice join the guild or the circle of friends. Guildies will come and go because they just wanted to be in a guild for what ever petty reason. The ppl who enter the circle of friends WILL be here. May not be playing anything or online much due to real life situations, but they will always return to at least say hi. We see it go up and down all the time but we remain here and loyal, and that is fun all on its own.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 1:12 am

Well I'm staying devoted and actively trying to be a goodwill worker. It is getting harder to find people. I think the biggest complaint is lack of content on RoM for declining numbers.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:09 pm

Ok i Agree with all of you. If vent gets more active cause of my out burst i will be more than happy to donate 5-10 dollars.

As for my position in the guild. I dont see anyone that can take it. So here is one solution.

Give my alt my position. This way i can stay active and in vent. Deal with whats going on in Both worlds. There are very few officers and this is my only idea.
Things i Wont be doing much of.
Playing my alt. I will get on occasionally to deal with guild things. Maybe be bored and play it. You wont see much of it. Maybe once a week maybe twice.

But this would allow me to "stay" in the guild as an officer and take care of boots and what not. Also i could get on to add ppl if need be.

As for runs and what not.
I will run any end game instance any time assuming im not in one. Just add my main as a friend and you will be rewarded ;D. I have most 50s added.

Its been real yall but i need to play with a group that keeps me interested, if BoE gets back up there i will be back in a heart beat.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:26 pm

What ever dude. I have my own thoughts about those who leave in times like this but I'll keep it to myself like always.

Nothing one says will change ones way of thinking until a few years have passed. But w/e have fun.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:23 pm

Ok, time for me to throw in my 2 cents. Knight, i really do think that times like this are when true intentions show. I hope that you decide to stay in (for more than just boots) and get the people on vent. Sure, there were 11 people online...why wern't they on vent? did you ask them to get on? Did you TELL them to get on? Maybe offer an incentive? "the only people who get run through instances or helped with quests are those who are on vent, mic or not"...it worked in PWI.

As a side note...i have a new computer coming in on monday...around wednsday or thursday, i should have it all setup with windows 7 and have all my apps and games installed. This means i will be back in RoM untill Aion. I will be doing my best to get more active people, and to get them on vent.

So my honest advice, is to change what you don't like. Members are the ones who get to talk about the guild dieing...Officers are the ones who are suppose to keep it alive. Give it your best, and a few weeks for me to get to level where i can invite semi high level ppl. See where it goes from there.
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:03 pm

Also, aoriu it might help our vent cause if you re-update our guild message with vent info instead of the GSC stuff.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 10:21 pm

Honestly at this point I feel that this topic is gone to the way side.

Why you may ask? Think of it as politics

You state your beliefs while others state theirs. In the end, it was useless to argue in the first place because all n all, most people still walk away thinking their own views and give 2 sh*ts left what others said or thought about it.

I will end it with this though. Knight I'm speaking to you in sort of a diplomatic approach. Similar to Fallen and Sheik said, this is where true intentions are tested. Those who stay through the rough times are the true members. Like Agony said, "circle of friends". How you determine what I mean by that is well.. up to you.

But again, like everyone here would say including myself. No one is going to force you to stay. If you want to "play with a group that keeps you interested" then fine, go on and do that. The other aspect of things is that you play these types of games to have fun, without having to be all serious about it. I'll be fine with it and if or when you come back thats fine as well.

Ahh enough banter, I'll end the post with this

"No one judges you on mere words, but rather your actions." With that said, the choice is up to you.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:31 pm

He left around 2:15pm today
Back to top Go down
necro_anu
Noobcake
Noobcake

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Alright. sorry for this but CUT THE BULLSHIT. I have been appointed leader of BOEROM and as far as im concerned all this is crying. Ive told everyone that is on regularly that ive been promoted and most that im not leaving.
I DO try and encourage vent and i am trying to get more members. As ffar as the guild dying out id say we are doing better than a lot of other guilds in the game. just because you dont see them on when your on soesnt change the fact that they have been on. We're not the best and we're not the worst but still give a bit more support for the guild instead of getting upset at slowing activity. If this is to blunt sorry but needed to be said.
When my income situation improves I will pay for vent so people will stop crying.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 1:02 am

Ventrilo payment will not be a problem after next month. I should have more than enough money to cover it. And with other people willing to pitch in, it will be even less of a problem. Im glad to see this post by necro. I have to say that i think that approach is going to offer some fresh views. As far as knight leaving...im sorry to hear that. the point of loving a guild it to love it through the good and the bad...not "i'll be around when its awesome, but i'll go hang with the cool kids while you are down"...should be a fun next few weeks..
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 2:05 am

I am not even close to happy about his choice mostly for what his rank was but since he at least left on a "i guess" good note I am not fully upset about it unlike 5 others who left on a bad note when they could've left better.
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 3:31 am

5 people left along with him?
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 12:19 pm

No.

Talking about the other 5 total people who we thought were ok members but this was over the months.
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 8:39 pm

I know I don't really play with you guys but I'd like to kind of offer up a little bit into the conversation. This is NOT my only clan. I just thought that when I did play RoM for the short time that I did, you guys were very generous and funny guys to be around. Also you were very knowledgeable about the game already even though it had seemed to have just come out. I really hope to play another game with you all soon. I just don't think its going to be RoM. I am in other guilds/clans but those are on completely different games, and I was in them before BoE anyways.... I just think that leaving because of a little down time is silly. I mean the weather is getting REALLY nice out now, and a lot of people are gonna wanna spend some time outside. Theme Parks are opening, nice weather to fish, play sports, pretty much everything. Its just that time of the year. It happens in every clan/guild I'm in. Just don't let it discourage you. You can have friends outside of you guild/clan that you can play with. Just stay true to your colors.
Back to top Go down
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 6:12 pm

Well, now that the one who started this topic is gone, and everyone else is pretty much on the same page. I think it time to close this and start looking for ways to improve "our" selves as a guild. We've been kind of falling off because of the drama in each individual game. Time to pick ourselves up as a "multi-game" guild, and get the fun rolling again. (even if I can't play anything right now...{thinks "DAMMIT!!!" to himself})
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 8:34 pm

Lol I Hear Ya. This summer is when i really buckle down and begin my martial arts training. That and continue to work out to get more in shape (like i'm somewhat in shape.. but then again i'm still not ya know?) Striving to improve. I just tried that Kenpo X sh*t from p90x.. Most of them i can do.. especially the basic horse stance and punches lol.

I plowed through those in no time. but still i strive to improve..

Ok back to topic:

I'd lock it if I had any mod powers. I was never given any powers nor have I asked for them. I didn't figure a need to have em. But since Xei n Bounto are like no where to be found, I should go ahead and take the job in the meantime. ^^;
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:02 pm

So you plan to start really doing a art. Which? and Where?
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 9:11 pm

Like i'm practicing the introduction stuff "horse stance, basic punch, etc". but I would like to start learning forms. Just who i'm going to learn it from is the problem. And again.. transportation is still a problem for me.

but like I've been told "That sounds like a personal problem" and "sucks to be you" ~_~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild is Dieing. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild is Dieing.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next