Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Status Update

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Status Update   Status Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 8:32 am

If it's possible, to those who are still playing RoM, It would be nice if we could get a status update on the guild ^^
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Update   Status Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:46 pm

Well, what i got for a status update is no one is hardly logging on anymore. Even spamming all the zones we are kicking more people than getting recruited. All the high levels are dropping guild in favor of better guilds, or starting their own. We have no priests (except for me with no xmuted gear and level 46), no tanks, no dps (except for godkiller). No end game runs are being done anymore unless its with another guild...if we get lucky enough.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Update   Status Update Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 10:50 pm

That's.. not good. I know it's like a recession right now and the summer will get slow. but try to stick in there. Just give me a update if this is subject to change
Back to top Go down
kensy
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
kensy

Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Update   Status Update Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 11:26 pm

Yeah I'll toss you an updates here and there till at earliest september.
Back to top Go down
suntaron
Noobcake
Noobcake

Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Update   Status Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:56 am

well this won't be the most positive post, but here goes - Logged in today to do the clown dungeon and maybe some dailies, helped jinjer on her (his?) quest to get to 50 today which she did. Gratz. xslayerx logged in to find out he had been booted for inactivity and he was pissed. He was reinvited and his response was "too late". stayed logged in most of the day and activity was slow.... I don't reconize almost any of the names in the guild anymore. So we are obviously doing a decent job at recruiting and a crap job at retention. I'd almost rather we quit recruiting (except for key class gaps) and focus on a helping a core group lvl up. We essentially have no priest and no tank. There is xtcx who is 49 priest / knight but I have never had the opportunity to run anything with them. Must not log on the same times. I think using people secondaries we could cobble our way all the way thru MA with either Godkiller or me tanking and Squishy healing. But most likely we would have to pug it. Forget about cyclops, kalin or TT. After 8 months that's pretty sad / pathetic. Best times I had in this game was doing instances with Aoriu, Sagat, Slayer, Knightrider and even Sharaza. Aoriu is in the guild still (obviously) but doesn't play anymore and the rest are all gone. Heck just a week ago slayer and I were running 3 lowbies who we had never met before thru the abby. I guess that isn't active enough.... Looking forward to the August patch with small lvl cap raise (52) 200 new quests and a new zone. Hopefully Squishy (Kensy) is back by then.
Back to top Go down
Xanden
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted
Xanden

Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Update   Status Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:11 am

Hey guys. Here's my update. I have been terribly busy lately. I've been working 40 hours and taking two night classes. It's really hard for me to make time to play any games. In light of that I probably will not be playing Aion, as the expense would be wasted. I assume I'm not in the guild anymore, but I have a bunch of you on my friend list and if I ever get to, or really close to, 50 I'll be in contact. Unfortunately, I'm not a priest or tank.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Update   Status Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 9:29 am

If your not in the guild in game then your in the guild in spirit.

We keep people in the guild for maybe 30day (depends on the leader) but you are always with us until u say fuck you Im leaving or something like that. Just come on back when ready
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Update   Status Update Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:28 pm

Slayer said that? hmm.. not like him to say something like that.. maybe he must of had a bad day or something.. who knows. Hopefully if he ever comes on vent we can speak about it or something. Anyways thank you all for listing updates, for it is always nice for us to know what goes on in the guild, ya know?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Status Update Empty
PostSubject: Re: Status Update   Status Update Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Status Update
Page 1 of 1