Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Guild is Dieing.

Go down 
+5
kensy
Eternal Agony
Zerosfate
Aoriu-DarkSheik
KnightRider
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

Guild is Dieing. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:35 pm

I say it sounds like a personal problem because its not my problem so how about leave it and fix your problem so you won't have to repeatedly try to put me into your issue. you dont have a car then get a job and get one. you dont have a drivers licenses then get your moms car and go take it. you dont like my sayings then do something so i dont have to say it. sh**s starting to get on my nerves.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 18, 2009 10:52 pm

Just stating facts. I'm not complaining about it one bit because it's old and the reasons are already known. I will solve it my own way in due time. Patience is the answer, even tho with every new day it wanes a bit.
Back to top Go down
KnightRider
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
KnightRider

PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 2:06 pm

Wow I didnt Really Wish to cause this much havoc. Im still here for the guild. And friends but in order to keep me interested in the game i have to keep movin on. I cant stay somewhere that im gettin bored. I will be joining yall in Aion and As for the FPS i almost have the clan a few more hours of grinding and it will be done.
As for RoM if Notorious Desides to break apart i will be back in a heart beat to Start anew and further gettin gear for our members.
I also stated above that i will be on and ready to run with yall when im not busy. So i Buddied Most 50s in the guild so i know when they get on. I message ppl when our groups have room.
Back to top Go down
suntaron
Noobcake
Noobcake

PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue May 19, 2009 3:09 pm

Is the guild dieing or is it changing? I see new members joining almost daily. It's sad to me that Knightrider left as he was one of the main reasons I would jump on Vent was to hear him, a generaly positive person. I log on to vent and listen quite a bit but most of the talk in the last 2-3 months has been so negative. so much damn crying it's frustrating. I don't play a game to listen to people whine about 30 day holds or ENDESSLY whine about nerfs or how their damn battle monk stance didn't work. Godkiller and others are doing a great job with numbers right now. I'm not sure how we bring it together to be a cohesive guild but it's a great start in the right direction. If high levels want to leave or quit to play other games so be it, better to leave than to stay and whine, bi***, or cry all day and night. If anyone wants to run something (Abby, NoM, MA, Clops or godforbid KALIN so I get a purple staff before I lose my mind) let me know. TT? sure I guess, but I don't think I'm geared for it - see staff. If anyone needs help with getting a bear title, yuri, amias, kiosade, jerkface, spawning elders (< 1 hour quest, you whiners!), buezzer, channeling chalik, Neep, Huck or whatever give me a shout and if I'm not at work and have time to dedicate to helping you out I will. If you want to come grind cruel shadowmoon sailors I can be found (until a staff drops or we run KALIN) behind rotten nose porgy. Feel free to drop by and lend your essence of magic, grace of life, treasure hunter skill or any other buff to the effort. Someday I will get off this island and have a T7 +6 to show for it.
Back to top Go down
necro_anu
Noobcake
Noobcake

PostSubject: Guild is not dying anymore   Guild is Dieing. - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 6:15 pm

Alright this should put an end to this thread. After everyone has said that the guild was dying and my last post we usually average 10+ peole online. after most of alts kicked "which i have just emailed Aoriu about starting an alt guild" there is a total of 108 people in guild and out of the 108 people we have probably close to about 30+ that are pretty active. Ive tried and have enlisted more recruiters. Until the guild pop. limit increases we are stuck but at the same time i am constantly kicking inactive people almost everyday and filling the spots pretty quick. So PLZ kill this thread.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild is Dieing.   Guild is Dieing. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild is Dieing.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2