Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PreOrder the game

Go down 
+3
Zerosfate
zachdude
Aoriu-DarkSheik
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeSun May 24, 2009 11:42 am

Alright most sites that allow you to preorder are now showing what you get when you preorder it.

Will update the list as more sites post what you get.

Game Stop:
*Normal box and Collectors Edition* Reserve Aion and receive exclusive in-game items as well as early access to Aion. The preorder bonus comes with:

• Access to all Aion Beta events, and early head-start access to Aion live game.
  • Access to Aion server and character preselection.
  • Exclusive in-game items including the Dark Cloud Helmet (stat
    boost), Talisman of Lodas (XP boost), and the GameStop Exclusive
    Ancient Ring of Fire.

Available for online and in-store customers only while supplies last.

Online Customers: A unique code giving you early access and exclusive in-game items will be emailed before the start of the Beta.

In-Store Pickup / Store Customers: A pre-order card giving you
early access and exclusive in-game items will be available at time of
reservation starting in late May.

*Collectors Edition* The Aion Collector's Limited Edition comes with:

• 6.5” hand-painted figurine of a winged Asmodian warrior-goddess
  • Exclusive
    in-game items including an exclusive wing set with stat boost,
    exclusive color dye, two (2) emotes, and exclusive collector’s edition
    title with stat boost.
  • The official Aion soundtrack CD
  • Full color poster and map of the world of Atreia
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 10:02 pm

So you get access to the beta which starts when?
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:42 am

Thats what it says.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 12:27 pm

From what I was told by a Gamestop employee, He stated that the beta for the game will be 3 days prior to the full release. So i'm guessing the end of August. but hey, 3 days is plenty of time to learn your character and others (if used wisely lol)
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 2:18 pm

I think I'll wait till the game is released... plus I've been havin comp troubles lately... trying to fix 'em
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 4:18 pm

those who reserved the game I believe get that privilege or was it those getting the special editon... not sure lol

I mean it's basically a 3 day closed beta, then full release on the first of september
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 7:00 pm

That would be good if I had the money. My luck I probably wouldn't be able to play on the three days anyways.... I thought maybe they had a BETA going on now.... cuz that'd be cool.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 8:56 pm

nerp lol. Just reserve the game and just wait for the 16th of june, they hand out the codes for ur nice items Smile
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 7:41 am

Found a site that shows you all that you get with collectors edition.

http://aion.curse.com/articles/aion-en-news/486695.aspx

enjoy
Back to top Go down
iamdramadam
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 2:53 pm

Is there a monthly subscription fee for this game?
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 5:25 pm

hmm yea lol. The fee isnt set in stone yet but wont be more then 14.99 and no less then 11. If you buy items from item malls in any f2p game then this is cheaper then spending 500 per month.
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 8:37 am

Lol I won't down f2p games too much because there are some good ones (in my opinion) out there.

that and that's how this guild got started ^_^ sorry misspelled. "Family" there ya go ^^

Anyways, like some f2p games sucker ya in (RunesOfMagic) which is AWESOME for the first few weeks, but later make it so your relying on it.

so most f2p (not all) should be this.

Free 2 play, but not Free 2 Succeed.

abbreviation: f2p, not f2s

lol Razz
Back to top Go down
iamdramadam
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 9:17 am

Excellent way to put it...free to play but not Free to succeed...that's great and it's soooo true! I've made my decision and going to play Aion, afterall I already have a guild to go to...
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 6:23 pm

All that read Please f**kin note. I am by no means trying to take members from RoM branch or any other branch of boe. So please by all means if you still like or love RoM then keep playing it and never look here again. When a BoE Blood Mastermind is starting up the guild in a new/old game they just want to know if others who are not playing any BoE based game to come join them thats all.
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 12:11 pm

About to go reserve mine. You guys do the beta yet? hows it?
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:08 pm

That you would have to ask sheik. I mean i reserved mines a few weeks back but for some odd reason i'm not gettin my items or the beta invites like i should. so.. I have to go to gamestop and see what's up. Meanwhile if you have questions of that nature, ask Sheik.
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 8:54 pm

Weird. I went to the one by my house and they gave me a beta key card in a nice little case.... its installed on my comp but I try to log in to do my character thing or whatever but I guess I have to wait till next beta event.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:23 pm

like duh. you cant just get a beta invite and log on to make a char. this is a p2p game beta. they hold closed beta for a weekend. fri,sat,sun. fri you log on and make your char and test what they have set. they may only allow you to play a certian race or class and auto lvl you to 20 or max lvl to TEST out something. f2p games just give out beta keys like no tomarrow and let u test out all of 1% of the game then go to into final release with that 1% hopeing to hold you for a year for 10%.

And the game is fine. They had us test out the Elyos race and Sun lvl us up to lvl 20 to test out some higher lvl stuff.
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:36 pm

I was just saying log in to save char name because thats what it says on the case.

Quote:
"Access to Aion server and character pre-selection!"

So I just thought I could do that.... But guess thats later... anyways... can't wait to play.... I'll post something so maybe we can play together on the 19th... Very Happy

For the time being there is CrimeCraft beta.... And I tried that NeoSteam game... its horrible.
Back to top Go down
iamdramadam
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:47 am

Well I'm not leaving RoM, I'm just going to try another game...that's all. I can't even buy diamonds anymore because Frogster will not accept my credit card, so I can't even buy anything that will enhance my game play, I would like to do some more x-muting but with very little gold that I've got, and with no way of getting any diamonds..I'm kinda stuck. So I'm still doing quests, and dailies and getting a little here, and a little there, so hopefully I'll be able to updgrade my equipment as much as possible so I can go into end game instances and start running with the big boys.
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 10:08 am

zachdude wrote:
I was just saying log in to save char name because thats what it says on the case.

Quote:
"Access to Aion server and character pre-selection!"

So I just thought I could do that.... But guess thats later... anyways... can't wait to play.... I'll post something so maybe we can play together on the 19th... Very Happy

For the time being there is CrimeCraft beta.... And I tried that NeoSteam game... its horrible.

Thats for 3 day early release not beta
Back to top Go down
zachdude
Forum Raider
Forum Raider

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 1:16 pm

See I didn't know....

Anyways whats everyone else *planning* on being? I mean I know after playing people could end up changing their minds... but planning?
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 3:53 pm

I'll be the same as stated before. Assassin
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:36 pm

definitely going with sorcerer
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 12:42 pm

I still haven't decided what I will be. I mean sheik's sister is covered for a cleric so.. dunno :X Still doing studying of the classes :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PreOrder the game Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PreOrder the game
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next