Blood of Evil
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood of Evil

Home of the Best MMO Guild

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

PreOrder the game

Go down 
+3
Zerosfate
zachdude
Aoriu-DarkSheik
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

PreOrder the game - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 8:40 pm

I'll be the swinging the f***ing huge axe. (If I make it in time, things are starting turn around i hope)
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 11:11 pm

While zero is saying what do I do what do I do. And Fallen is saying what spell do I read or I can't read this f**kin spell book. And while Eternal is training to be able to pick up that heavy axe I'll be the one in hide mode walking away from your dead body's while your in hell saying how did I get here.
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 10:36 am

lol! @darky, i'd probs go healer type if i can get chance to play >.>
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 11:52 am

Pfft you won't kill me!! come on i'm ZERO! I'm the fastest noob out there XD And then wait wait.. what if I kill you? then what you gonna say? oh BOI XD All I will do is stand over your dead body and say "Feels Like MH don't it?" XDDD
Back to top Go down
Eternal Agony
Forum Raider
Forum Raider
Eternal Agony

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 2:21 pm

Hell, I'd let you kill me just so I can say "Feels good to get killed on an MMO again."
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:04 pm

and while sheik thinks he is "hidden" we are all just laughing at him cause he looks like an idiot tiptoeing around everywhere
Back to top Go down
Aoriu-DarkSheik
Admin
Admin
Aoriu-DarkSheik

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 6:34 pm

And Im happy to be the idiot thats still alive
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 12:45 pm

Hey! he's a cute idiot XD but would you kill me too? Sad
N nyky like hell you have chance to kill me, you know what you'd get from me XD
Back to top Go down
FallenAngel
BoE Saviour
BoE Saviour
FallenAngel

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:15 pm

beats, have you decided that you are going to play Aion???? i sure hope you do
Back to top Go down
Beatrix
Nearly Addicted
Nearly Addicted

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 10:39 pm

i am thinking about it, i just bought a 1gb memory card n a sucky pci graphics card called uhm GeForce FX 5200, was only one can find to go on my pc since i need a PCI and has to be DDR not DDR2 -.- was so annoying, but will see when get em in the post soon on how better my graphics will be XD n hopefully i might be able to play ^^
Back to top Go down
Zerosfate
BoE Fever
BoE Fever
Zerosfate

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 11:47 pm

Well...The one good thing about the CBs is I can learn about the game fast. Lol I'm not really so much worried about the leveling, but trying to figure out what does what so I can be successful.

Like for example as I've been reading up:

Crafted equipment most times are BETTER than the normal equipment, w/e it be from stores or monster drops.

Flying is your best friend. it's MANDATORY that you know how to utilize the flying function, or PvPvE wise.. your just going to die.. hard ._.

Even though this is in every MMO but I think it needs to be re-expressed. KNOW YOUR CHARACTER. Know it's Strengths, and Work on minimizing it's weaknesses because I (I'm sure Sheik will say the same), will be on a PvP server and want to war. PvE is nice but we've been doing that for a good little while and really have suffered because we can't defend ourselves. Time to get back to the true roots this guild standed on. (correct me if I'm wrong)

Study up and Lets make it happen in September. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: PreOrder the game   PreOrder the game - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

PreOrder the game
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2